YO! Are these people for real? Vol. Jay-Z and the Illuminati

I AM a scholar ... you continue to say the most outlandish @!!% ever .
laugh.gif

Keep it moving .

^ why do you keep messing w/her...

you know what they say about two people arguing right?

for her to be so dumb you feel the need to keep coming at her...just ignore her #@#

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

"This empty head can filled with any crap you want.
Imitate me young people.
This state of mind is achieved after successful mind control."

We get it already.....

You're trying to look smart. Btw I really hope you didn't type this yourself.
laugh.gif
Trying ?

I am smart _ ... I don't need your approval .

& no ... I didn't type that Drake , I got it from the website dude posted about Lady Gaga .

We all know how to use google. Quit copying and pasting things in the thread. It's spam.
What ?

This is how I know you aren't reading the thread .

Son literally posted a few above me the link ...

Originally Posted by ps2child

Not to shift the subject at all but check this out,

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

this stuffs goin down yall

He asked us to check it out , I did , I'm still reading ... unlike you ... being ignorant .

I currently have 1 person on ignore & you just made two . Have a nice day .
Anybody who believes anything damn thing on that site is nutzo I showed that site to my boy Nick Jordan (real big in the music industry) we lookinat a few stories
roll.gif
roll.gif

I showed him the umbrella one about Rhianna lyrics. We know buddy who co wrote and came up with the concept of the damn song with Dream. That negro never heardof the Illuminati or any of that crazy stuff. Rhianna had nothing to do with that song.

and there was an Omarion one where we just
sick.gif
at

Moral of the story the people these rumors are about are laughing at you. its cool to take this stuff in for entertainment purposes but when you startbelieving. You know how conspiracy theories started? from peons at the bottom jealous of the people at the top so they assume they are evil and are tryin totake over the world. Am I saying this hold NWO thing is fake? I have no idea but the chances of a group of human beings keeping secrets for centuries. And usame people eating this stuff be in every religion thread trying to !$!# on another person's religion but you believe a group of human beings control theworld and has rappers as their spokesperson?

Imitate me young people.
indifferent.gif
at yall going in on Chi for quoting this(sourcefrom http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676) .
If anyone is to blame what she quoted it is the government who is behind lady gaga's whole image.

but ye chi i read the article. #@$% alarming if you ask me. I googled her personal webpage and shes posing the same way they describe from the site and allthat.
Imitate me young people" theres pictures of other girls posted on her website with the lighting tattoo on their eye sameas gaga's....crazy.

Originally Posted by cartune

Imitate me young people.

We get it already.....

You're trying to look smart. Btw I really hope you didn't type this yourself.
laugh.gif
Trying ?

I am smart _ ... I don't need your approval .

& no ... I didn't type that Drake , I got it from the website dude posted about Lady Gaga .

We all know how to use google. Quit copying and pasting things in the thread. It's spam.
What ?

This is how I know you aren't reading the thread .

Son literally posted a few above me the link ...

He asked us to check it out , I did , I'm still reading ... unlike you ... being ignorant .

Anybody who believes anything damn thing on that site is nutzo I showed that site to my boy Nick Jordan (real big in the music industry) we lookin at a few stories
roll.gif
roll.gif

I showed him the umbrella one about Rhianna lyrics. We know buddy who co wrote and came up with the concept of the damn song with Dream. That negro never heard of the Illuminati or any of that crazy stuff. Rhianna had nothing to do with that song.

sick.gif
at

Moral of the story the people these rumors are about are laughing at you. its cool to take this stuff in for entertainment purposes but when you start believing. You know how conspiracy theories started? from peons at the bottom jealous of the people at the top so they assume they are evil and are tryin to take over the world. Am I saying this hold NWO thing is fake? I have no idea but the chances of a group of human beings keeping secrets for centuries. And u same people eating this stuff be in every religion thread trying to !$!# on another person's religion but you believe a group of human beings control the world and has rappers as their spokesperson?

You missing the point guy. The site is not blaming the artist.
Most artists arent even conscious of the image they are giving off.
Everybody is just in it for the money and the fame.
Thats the problem with todays music.
They rarely even choose what songs are on the album, the album cover, or how the video should go.
Its the people that are in control of those things that needs the second look.
Running up on Rihanna is not gonna do you any good.
laugh.gif

A High School dropout ?

Really ?

What grade do you _'s really think I'm in ?

If I'm not a scholar , you're crazy ... & for anyone that knows me , knows that .

Imitate me young people.
indifferent.gif
at yall going in on Chi for quoting this(source from http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676) .
If anyone is to blame what she quoted it is the government who is behind lady gaga's whole image.

but ye chi i read the article. #@$% alarming if you ask me. I googled her personal webpage and shes posing the same way they describe from the site and all that.
Imitate me young people" theres pictures of other girls posted on her website with the lighting tattoo on their eye same as gaga's....crazy.
Yeah it is , funny I never actually paid attention to her like that .

Originally Posted by GTEK

Anybody who believes anything damn thing on that site is nutzo I showed that site to my boy Nick Jordan (real big in the music industry) we lookin at a few stories
roll.gif
roll.gif

I showed him the umbrella one about Rhianna lyrics. We know buddy who co wrote and came up with the concept of the damn song with Dream. That negro never heard of the Illuminati or any of that crazy stuff. Rhianna had nothing to do with that song.

sick.gif
at

Moral of the story the people these rumors are about are laughing at you. its cool to take this stuff in for entertainment purposes but when you start believing. You know how conspiracy theories started? from peons at the bottom jealous of the people at the top so they assume they are evil and are tryin to take over the world. Am I saying this hold NWO thing is fake? I have no idea but the chances of a group of human beings keeping secrets for centuries. And u same people eating this stuff be in every religion thread trying to !$!# on another person's religion but you believe a group of human beings control the world and has rappers as their spokesperson?

They rarely even choose what songs are on the album, the album cover, or how the video should go.
laugh.gif
You're missing my point guy. the site tried to make the lyrics look like its on some evil *%+ when we know the people (people that are in control of those things that needs the second look.) who wrote the song personally.

There is a market for people who eat up stuff like this because they know they wont go out of their way to find out if this propoganda is true BUT they knowthat you will go out of your way to tell everyone it is true. Ignorance is viral

LLC Money / Ripfan ... what are you doing with your life ?

You're on the internet talking about the money you have ... you don't have anything son .

I'm 16 ... a Sophomore in College ... how am I not a scholar ?

I have that Ivy League swag that you're mad about .

Oh I forgot Joe ... I'm a High School dropout ...
laugh.gif

My bad .

Originally Posted by Kneesh

I'm a High School dropout ...
frown.gif

We know.

And "Ivy League swag"
roll.gif

Btw for someone who considers herself a scholar you sure say some of the dumbest damn things I've ever read on NT.

you two are extremely corny arguing w/a lil girl for no reason what so ever...of all the people that posted in here ya'll come at her and not even the dudewho posted the link she quoted...

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by Kneesh

LLC Money / Ripfan ... what are you doing with your life ?

You're on the internet talking about the money you have ... you don't have anything son .

I'm 16 ... a Sophomore in College ... how am I not a scholar ?

I have that Ivy League swag that you're mad about .

Oh I forgot Joe ... I'm a High School dropout ...
laugh.gif

My bad .
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
You're not a "scholar" b/c you are stupid as all hell.

Ivy league
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Clown college?
eek.gif
eek.gif
C U Next Tuesday you bird brain.
roll.gif
You're right, I don't have anything "son."
Quoted so you can't edit.
It's been fun.

Peace.

next....?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

yungchamp wrote:

I see ah lot of y'all were in the music thread the other day peeping that can i live appreciation post
laugh.gif

Link to this post please, I can't find it

Prodigy from Mobb Deep says JAY Z is pure EVIL

edit:
laugh.gif
i didnt even know some P letters were posted already.

Originally Posted by GTEK

roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
at

laugh.gif
You're missing my point guy. the site tried to make the lyrics look like its on some evil *%+ when we know the people (people that are in control of those things that needs the second look.) who wrote the song personally.

There is a market for people who eat up stuff like this because they know they wont go out of their way to find out if this propoganda is true BUT they know that you will go out of your way to tell everyone it is true. Ignorance is viral

True.
But Ok sir. You win.
As it always been said. The bible can be read a 100 different ways.
And I believe the same thing applies to every piece of literature.
Your exact state of mind proves that these things exist.
But /argument.
This thread is becoming very distasteful.

Jay Z gotta be on some secret society steez. I'm older than most of y'all so I know. Dude wasn't %$$+ when Pac & B.I.G. was alive now he hasthe baddest B and usurping the throne.

Back
Top Bottom