Yo Boston, what's the deal with Re-Up?

it is a spot on Brighton ave across the street from white horse tavern near the Hess and spikes in Allston. i think they are mainly focusing on womens clothing as far as gear is concerned but do not quote me. i tried running in there on saturday night as I heard that is when they were opening but there was a party--apparently for their grand opening which was 'invite only'. hope this helps yall.

^^ that is LAB and not re-up by the way.

as far as re up is concerned i believe it will be opening around easter and it will be under the super 88 supermarket on the corner of brighton ave and comm ave at packards corner near star market.

so that makes it 3 stores opening in the allston/brighton area in a matter of months. good luck to all of yall.

^^^^^Dude right above you said it doesn't open until mid-late April.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

re-up has nothing to do with Aerosmith as far as i know... duke from aerosmith is opening a skate boutique on newbury...

:lol:
laugh.gif
...It's like trying to explain astrophysics to a wino...

Why is this thread even alive, has anyone eve seen this store yet?!?

When are they opening? I'm anxious :rolleyes
eyes.gif

and I heard you like bologne

all this buzz? you mean a couple threads on internet message boards? this thread has not even reached 2 pages...

you gettin a buzz from somewhere i dont know about?

Yeah theres no real buzz. Us people in Boston are just happy that were seeing another street wear boutique opening up because like Tre said we had nothing before. We would have to take trips to NY if we wanted to hit those spots up. Now we got some of those stores right here in Boston :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

Quote:
all this buzz? you mean a couple threads on internet message boards? this thread has not even reached 2 pages...

you gettin a buzz from somewhere i dont know about?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
ing to happen in Boston.

and southern mass has @#%$. Someone open a store in Randolph.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Looking for 8.5 Filipino AF1s. Email at GGMarzano@gmail.com

wouldn't say im mad, just wondering where the buzz is coming from... i wouldnt take it personal, famo.

also, there is a shoe spot in randolph... just for kicks i believe its called..

Back
Top Bottom