yo, do you guys see yourself ever saying or using DMV?

I know this is a little late seeing as how there are three threads using it in the title, but would you? I know plenty of people who refuse to get the major DMV hats, with good reason too. I personally wouldnt unless i was in a crunch to save a few seconds of key strokes, i guess i find it kind of corny and wanted your opinions. i thought of this after listening to Wale's mixtape and hearing him use it.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...​
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Corny. I'm from DC.

Not Virginia. Not Maryland.

DMV is foolishness.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
I GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS...
LIKE. OR LOVE.

i neva use it
wale only use it cuz he lived in all da areas
TEAM NATION'S CAPITOL...
FROM THE EAST COASTTO THE WEST COASTIM SO D.C. LIKE FAT SHOES

I think EZ Street uses it.....

but other than that... a bad word to the masses.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I don't see the problem with it, people think they're better cuz they live in the city?...
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

I use because a lot of the local artists do, and since I'm involved with them it's oozed into my vocab.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

^^yea they live in the city, but ok i live in MD and not elsewhere. I go all three places regularly, so maybe that is why I accept the term more than others, but I feel like we are all closely connected.
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

right.
:rofl:
roll.gif

nigg gonna say he from dc like thats not part of the md/DC/va area.. :lol:
laugh.gif

DMV is cool...DC Metropolitan area is cool..."the UREA" is cool..

it all means the same thing...

i mean i wouldnt use it when i go out of town but just because they wouldnt know what im talking about...

and alotta people claiming theyre FROM DC never LIVED in DC :lol:
laugh.gif
The Real.

^ No BS, it just makes things easier for people, I live in DC, but I've also lived in PG County. Truth is esp. for us theat go away to school, DMV helps the people who live in NOVA and PG and MoCo county to seperate themselves from the people who live in B-More and Central and Southen VA. So yeah, there is nothing wrong with saying DMV.....
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

Hell no im from PG so I don't wanna claim I'm from somewhere else...I mean yea DC and VA are close but I hardly ever leave pg expect for when I'm at college (umbc)

Yall keep saying yall dont wanna claim somewhere else like its a hood or something...like PG and DC arent right next to each other. lol

I could see if yall were tryna claim Benning Road and you lived in MoCo your whole life...thats claiming somehwere else

And when you go outside of this immediate area nobody knows what PG is...im sure some dudes out Bmore never even heard of it

Ive never seen a Prince Georges county fitted lol...yall trying way too hard
The Real.

Yall sound real dumb, all of these areas are centimeters from each other, the term is only appropiate, but to each and his own
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

I don't use the term 'DMV' but i've always thought of the 'area' being a tri-area. :\
ohwell.gif

( ( ...team finishline... ) )
F/S: SIZE 10.5 DMPs DEADSTOCK & ICEY!!! $700 OBO

I don't think I'm young enough or cool enough to say that....
The net, the only place were you can be what you want to be....

I just say DC if Im explaining to some one out of this area. They dont know what DMV means.

Truth is esp. for us theat go away to school, DMV helps the people who live in NOVA and PG and MoCo county to seperate themselves from the people who live in B-More and Central and Southen VA. So yeah, there is nothing wrong with saying DMV.....
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

the way i see it is its corny, as far as im concerned the only DMV i refer to is motor vehicles which is hell around here anyways so....

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Back
Top Bottom