YO do you guys think Ray Allen will get suspended for his low blow on Sideshow yesterday?

yeah i definitely think he should get suspended for it. didn't realize ray ray was such a dirty player.

if he didn't go to uconn i would hate the guy.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Van Gundy: "He didn't even flinch, I'm impressed!"

Marc Jackson: "I'm not."

roll.gif

roll.gif

I LOVE Wilbon, but dude just said that Ray Allen wasn't trying to elbow Varejao yesterday...

smh.gif
@ you Wilbon.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I LOVE Wilbon, but dude just said that Ray Allen wasn't trying to elbow Varejao yesterday...

smh.gif
@ you Wilbon.

QFT on both statements... I was coming in here to point this out... I was like "Come on, Wilbon, you're better than that."
tired.gif

eek.gif

didnt know it was that bad. i thought it was gonna be a lil quick jab. like CP3 be doin.

but this dude Ray hit it and camped out
laugh.gif

the league is gonna do what they feel is right, but 20 yrs. ago, an elbow to the nuts was pretty much a daily occurrence. the L is *pop's voice*"kinda......soft" *pop's voice*.

There's a difference between an intentional and unintentional low blow, that was intentional.

laugh.gif
I love how Varejao got hit and then tried to close his legs to avoid it even tho it was too late...

Seriously how did ole boy not even flinch?? Either Balls of Steel or as has been said, No balls at all.. Which seems to fit in with his flopping
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

It looked to me like he stopped the elbow from hitting him in the junk by clasping his legs together. Gotta give him props on the reaction time
laugh.gif
when i first saw it in slow mo on espn, I was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

He should. That was a punk move. Even more reason to dislike the C's. Good thing they won't repeat this season.

WORD!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom