YO! Erykah Badu: New Amerykah Pt. II (Return of the Ankh) 03/30/10...

roll.gif
i almost quoted something but i'm not going to. But
laugh.gif
@ Dom's name being in every thread in the music forum today. I'm nowhere near as excited for this as i was for her last few albums. I don't know why, I'm just not expecting anything amazing. Hopefully I'm wrong though

Did ya'll see the video to "Window Seat"!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I see why 3K/Com lost their minds for a period of time....Goodness.
pimp.gif

^ Yeah, I seen it. It's been known that Erykah was working with something. Not enough for me to lose my mind, per se, but if you were already diggin her and then you get that "bonus" I could see a dude being sprung on that.

Back to the music, I'll definitely holla at the album. I haven't bought any of her joints since Mama's Gun.

::

I'm waiting to cop before I hear anything other than "Window Seat" and "Jump in the Air"

but yall ever hear the "Real Thing" Tumbling Dice remix featuring The Re-Up Gang(all 4 of em) from the Part I era?

Going to get it for my mom's birthday. Got part one for her birthday two years ago, I'm lazy with gift ideas.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

^ Yeah, I seen it. It's been known that Erykah was working with something. Not enough for me to lose my mind, per se, but if you were already diggin her and then you get that "bonus" I could see a dude being sprung on that.

Back to the music, I'll definitely holla at the album. I haven't bought any of her joints since Mama's Gun.

If her sex is anything like her music I'd impregnate as well...I'd be brainwashed too

YO! ^ Me and my cousin was reading that last night.
Originally Posted by ZSong

but yall ever hear the "Real Thing" Tumbling Dice remix featuring The Re-Up Gang(all 4 of em) from the Part I era?

I'm inclined to believe you have it so...

catch.jpg

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

"Agitation" is pretty freaking dope. Shafiq is amazing.

DF!!!
pimp.gif
Are there any specific-store exclusives??

I have to check whether or not that remix was on a hard-drive that crashed months ago
laugh.gif

You ever get that Nuclear Evolution album tho?? I remember you procrastinating big time with that joint

WAIT: IS JUMP UP IN THE AIR on the album? as a hidden joint at the end?

YO!
Originally Posted by ZSong

You ever get that Nuclear Evolution album tho?? I remember you procrastinating big time with that joint

embarassed.gif

I did listen to some songs on Youtube though.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom