Yo I aint get *%+% for Christmas. lol vol. am i alone?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

^ You're falling into Bender's trap sir.
laugh.gif
at you thinking im being sincere with my responses
I do know you're not being serious, what I'm not sure of though is whether or not you know he's reciting lines from a movie about saturday school.
Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner *#*+%%@ year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." Alright? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?

laugh.gif

Im just bored and giving the spammer what he wants
Young man have you finished your paper?

I mean im not exactly mad since im 19. But i bought everybody fairly decent gifts this year and all i got was cheap body wash and colognes.
mad.gif
i'm thankful that all my Fam got together.
pimp.gif
. But dam getting older sucks when Christmas is concerned.
You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner *#*+%%@ year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." Alright? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?
Dont jump bro.
What do you care what I think anyway? I don't even count... Right? I could disappear forever and it wouldn't make any difference.
Stop making a scene your frightening the other NTers.
I wanna be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No joke, I'm dyin' over here. I watched that movie the other night. A+ execution, sir. Bravo.

all I know is that i am definitely not recieving anything for christmas. But I got things throughout the year that make up for it, like a brandnew laptop(4 gbsof ram, 250 gb hd), Windows 7 premium(fo' free), then a Windows 7 upgrade (fo' free, too), oh and an 8 gb Ipod Touch( found that badboy in between oneof the couches in my college residence hall lounge)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So I won't be sad to not get anything under the tree this year

And to keep up with the subtopic I have never seen The Breakfast Club, sue me jk
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Only things I got were what I bought for myself

times are rough. I'm just glad to have a roof over my head, food in my belly, and good piff

Bought myself some Space Jams, don't care if I get anything else. It's all about the kids. Giving is better than receiving.

didnt get anything. I got my parents and sister stuff. I got them what they needed. My dad got a new phone, my mom new sneakers and both of them a new bed set.Got my sister a phone. Their happiness was more than enough. I had a great time at my Aunt's house. There were some serious discussions about politics, andreligion, and there were light hearted, funny and hilarious stories and jokes. I couldn't ask for more. My parents do more than enough throughout the yearand times are tough. I don't need/want anything.

I mean im not exactly mad since im 19. But i bought everybody fairly decent gifts this year and all i got was cheap body wash and colognes.
mad.gif
i'm thankful that all my Fam got together.
pimp.gif
. But dam getting older sucks when Christmas is concerned.
I love the Breakfast Club
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bought myself spacejams but my mom ended up cashing me out for em. I was shocked.

And my niece and nephew (aka my sister) got me a wallet, exact same wallet from last year.

Back
Top Bottom