Yo I'm really SHOOK right now...

walking back from the kitchen to my room, I stop to grab hand lotion on the living room chair, as I turn I saw a flash of light down the hall by my room. Ithought my lights went out...

i look and theyre still on... I know i'm not seeing thing..

eek.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by H3h45

walking back from the kitchen to my room, I stop to grab hand lotion on the living room chair, as I turn I saw a flash of light down the hall by my room. I thought my lights went out...

i look and theyre still on... I know i'm not seeing thing..

eek.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wonder what you need that for.

YO, i just found out i was HIV negative on Thursday.

I was shook for 3 weeks cause the first (generanl) bloodtest i had came back HIV ATR which meant my immune system was in overdrive for whatever reason whichHiv could be the cause. So i get tested again, wait a week, same results. I was scared as S!!! losin weight, just F!!! up. Got blood drawn again but this timethey sent it to Walter Reed Med center in DC or something.

CAME BACK NEGATIVE, I WAS SHOOK
happy.gif

had me prayin for herpes or clamydia and S!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Helicopters are going to video tape you fapping.

Word to that one dude.

nerd.gif

but no I was looking down the hall and it was a flash whitish-blue hint. I was like what the f___. I go into my room and nothing. I go back for the hand cream.go back to my room and here i am, shook.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

What you want hand lotion for ?
nerd.gif
dry hands.
laugh.gif
ducktales
Naw homie, trust. I got calluses from lifting weights, chaffed fingers from balling, and all round dry hands from detergent.

but i can understand the joke with NT mind set.

Back
Top Bottom