Yo, is this Neek? - Vol. He done did it.

Last edited:
Dude is/was a trendsetter. I'd be surprised if he wasn't poppin. That scion thread :lol: :pimp:

Respect to him.

Anti Social Social Club.

Brand is dope. A bit weird but I like the logo. Dude is weird on IG too but cant hate.

Neek if you reading this, I was one of the only dudes to EVER appreciate and back you up whenever you posted pics of your old XB. Remember that. :lol:

Last edited:
Wait.....the brand with one logo that plasters it everywhere? I don't know.....no hate but cash in now cause there is no way this brand will be here in the long run. There are so many it brands at the time but they all seem to lose steam in the long run.

It feels like i've heard the term " antisocial social club" before it became a brand. Probably just one of those ironic sayings or something i've heard antisocial people say.

an NT Pioneer, dude neeeever cared about the slander on his skinny jeans or his scion

that skyline 
embarassed.gif

I felt he was more of an ISSer [emoji]128545[/emoji]
Lol jk.

I'm glad things are going good for him. Flourish

Good for him, he's like that nerd that everyone knows but no one ***** with in school that later becomes a success and you can't help but feel light-weight bitter because you thought you were better than him.

glad hes doin well but that brand is whack af 
sick.gif

just another one of those brands that slap on some korean/japanese words and have asian girls wear it to make it look cool.

kids would eat it up tho

Back
Top Bottom