YO JB: Wassup with the KOBE models?????

Not everybody is a Laker fan bro.
In fact, there are a lot of Laker haters

4 sho.

From a marketing standpoint, LAL has one of the biggest fan bases in all of sports...it makes sense.

+ Kobe's global core fan base is probably the biggest since MJ's.

You dont have to be a laker/kobe fan to enjoy these cws though.

^yeah JB has been laughable for a while now with their crappy colorways on crappy fusions and crappy quality on their retros, sad

I'd cop the 7's and 8's if they dropped.  Can't go wrong with the classic purple/gold colorway, especially when you look at some of the colors out on the market now.

Last edited:
the 8s and white 7s would be had. kobe should of stayed with adidas, they need to retro the kobe 1 and crazy 1

I actually was JUST having a conversation about what Nike is going to do with Kobe after he retires. I don't know if he can support a sneaker line after he's done playing, which I think is sooner than anyone wants to admit.

We all agreed that we can DEFINITELY see Nike retroing Kobe's from 1-whenever it stops...Which led to the question of what about PE's...

Does Nike release his PE's as an ode to Kobe? Also, remember when they used to release PE's at House of Hoops?

You really expect these to drop OP? What are you on because I want some too :lol:. I gave up wishing for these a long time ago, even though I want them just as much as everyone else.

You really expect these to drop OP? What are you on because I want some too :lol:. I gave up wishing for these a long time ago, even though I want them just as much as everyone else.

not expecting, but questioning why they haven't dropped yet.

JB whoring out all the retro models and butchering em up...

they can at least release some decent , desirable cw's...

Its a known fact they monitor this board for consumer feeback...

Last edited:
Those black VIIs are the second best VII colorway ever.

Last edited:
he wore some incredible heat. comes close to ray allen in his celtics run of PEs.

my next nikeid jordan will probably be a lakers colourway. i sat on my lakers aj2011 id design too damn long.

Last edited:
As a Laker fan and my school colors being purple and gold I would get all Kobe PE

J's. Plus I like purple shoes.

Back
Top Bottom