Shoulda been dropped some of these :smh:

What the hell yall doing over there?

jordan_8_retro_kobe_pe_14.jpg

joc_08r_kb_02.jpg

joc_07r_kb_03.jpg

View media item 1239278
kobe2.jpeg

Last edited:
Kobe had one of the sickest pair of 8s ever. Man those joints was serious I wonder if he still has em.

A special run like the pe orange melos v and chris paul 5's would be nice. Give me the lakers 3's, white 7's, 8's, and 12's please. I would even pay the $175-200 price

those Lakers 3s are mad sick, i would go nuts if those released, i especially like how on the midsole the purple doesnt go all the way to the toe part (like the white cements black part) would love to own a pair

A special run like the pe orange melos v and chris paul 5's would be nice. Give me the lakers 3's, white 7's, 8's, and 12's please. I would even pay the $175-200 price
dont tell em that bruh they might be listenin'

dont tell em that bruh they might be listenin'

Trust....they will do it anyway. I'm just saying special color ways that are pe's justify a small price increase. That I understand.....similar to dB's. But, those black/red aj 11's for $185 is unexplainable.....especially when it was increased from like $170....to $180.....and then $185 right before release.

He also had a nice PE pair of flightposite 1s.  Musta been dope to get all those sick PEs from both nike and JB.  I'd love to get my hands on those 3s.

Back
Top Bottom