Yo! MTV Raps x Puma-Dr Dre/Ed Lover, MC Shan, BDK,Doug E.

Joined Aug 24, 2005
Is it true that...in order for a store to sell each shoe...they have to sell the jacket?

So...U can't buy the shoes without also purchasing the jacket? That's what I was told anyways. :smh:

Btw...Dr.Dre/Ed Lover & Big daddy Kane's are serious!!! :pimp:
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2...ya heard right, Episode 2!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Joined Aug 31, 2004
those daddy kanes are dopeness
Team Nintendo
"...The truth will be revealed only to eyes unclouded by desire ..."​

Joined Aug 3, 2001
Glad to see that these are coming out. I originally saw them almost 2 years ago, and they had a bunch of other rappers also working on designs.
It was funny to hear ome of the stories about how Shan was to work with and how BIG some of the egos were, in particular a rapper who has since been dropped from the project. Here is a 2 year old pic with a few of the o.g. designs for this line.
Quote:[hr][/hr]i dont think of puma when it comes to hip hop[hr][/hr]

Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Apr 6, 2007
^^ i remember those shan samples. too bad they never went into production. woulda copped a few pairs

Joined May 27, 2006
Anybody know where these might show up in the MD/DC/VA area?
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Joined Aug 3, 2001
yes hats rev, a couple friends and I. At a burger joint, at 3am after having left the club. Good times.

Team Pacific Northwest​

NotoriousLEEdope

formerly dapimpjuice4ya
Joined Oct 16, 2002
I want a pair of the Shans badly but somehow I know a pair won't reach me.
:::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::​
:: To rock or deadstock?..not even a question. Been southernplayalistic since '87.::
WHO GOT MORE STYLE THAN SHE DO???
NEW ORLEANS BORN AND RAISED​

Joined Aug 3, 2001
Me too man believe that, plus there was a list of other rappers who apparently started the project and for whatever reason didn't get past samples.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now