Yo! MTV Raps x Puma-Dr Dre/Ed Lover, MC Shan, BDK,Doug E.

all that |I
tired.gif
sell me DS Jordans size 10, you find on sale!!! Don't care if they're from an outlet, just get them cheap

i might break down and get the big daddy kane shoe and t-shirt. Does anyone have a price on them ?
JORDAN LIGHTING 4 SIZE 8.5 WITH XL T/SHIRT FOR SALE $300.00 EMAIL ME AT NIKES200DEEP@AOL.COM

hahaa forget i posted in here, anyway guess i didnt know too much about puma x hip hop

still a pass for me unless they change my mind in person if i ever see it
aim: i2cky
emaili2cky@hotmail.comTEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

What stores in SoCal would be getting these?

DonJuan513: Those black ones you posted that you said Puma stores will be getting, when are those releasing?
RAP SUCKS

Quote:
ed/dre's will be on the lines of the Yo MTV Raps that came in the pink and green and the Bodes. Same shops will have those. They'll be in about 20 stores.
TEAM corNhuskers​

Puma store in the mall should have these right? 100 euros? what is that like $175?
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

Where can I get a pair these are all smokin
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

Not to be repetitive, but does anyone know how much it will cost retail? (I know stores will hike it up though)
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
I <3 AMY WINEHOUSE

sup guys,
the Doug E Fresh allready dropped in Germany.
And theyre Foot Locker exclusives.
Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

^^ I guess thats the way it is.
For example the Jordan IV Mars were FL exclusive over here in the EU last year.
... but on the other 3 pairs (Ed & Dre, BDK, Shan) I have the same info as you guys.
Theyll be harder to get that means you get them in shops that got the 1rst MTV Clydes, Mita, Solebox ....
Wanted: Air Max 1 Teal sz 9.5
Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

Back
Top Bottom