Yo! MTV Raps x Puma-Dr Dre/Ed Lover, MC Shan, BDK,Doug E.

The Doug E. Fresh's with the jacket is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Killah Cali Westcoast

Is it true that...in order for a store to sell each shoe...they have to sell the jacket?

So...U can't buy the shoes without also purchasing the jacket? That's what I was told anyways. :smh:
smh.gif

Btw...Dr.Dre/Ed Lover & Big daddy Kane's are serious!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2...ya heard right, Episode 2!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

those daddy kanes are dopeness
Team Nintendo
"...The truth will be revealed only to eyes unclouded by desire ..."​

Glad to see that these are coming out. I originally saw them almost 2 years ago, and they had a bunch of other rappers also working on designs.
It was funny to hear ome of the stories about how Shan was to work with and how BIG some of the egos were, in particular a rapper who has since been dropped from the project. Here is a 2 year old pic with a few of the o.g. designs for this line.
l_498323c66a93afa7157f3cbe8ab794d0.jpg
Quote:
i dont think of puma when it comes to hip hop

Team Pacific Northwest​

^^ i remember those shan samples. too bad they never went into production. woulda copped a few pairs

Anybody know where these might show up in the MD/DC/VA area?
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

yes hats rev, a couple friends and I. At a burger joint, at 3am after having left the club. Good times.

Team Pacific Northwest​

I want a pair of the Shans badly but somehow I know a pair won't reach me.
:::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::​
:: To rock or deadstock?..not even a question. Been southernplayalistic since '87.::
WHO GOT MORE STYLE THAN SHE DO???
NEW ORLEANS BORN AND RAISED​

Me too man believe that, plus there was a list of other rappers who apparently started the project and for whatever reason didn't get past samples.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom