Yo NT, a brotha out vol. smashed a skeezer and need to do something about my mattress

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

The mattress should be the least of your worries..

This is what Im sayin
laugh.gif
  mattresses dont give a damb about std's but you should

That awkward moment when you are sleeping and you can still smell her... might as well move out bro.

Originally Posted by Yeah

roll.gif

Just wash those sheets man... Maybe flip the mattress over if she was a squirter.

Other than that there isn't much to do. If she gave you anything, you won't be able to buy a new mattress to get rid of it.

1. Wash your sheets/pillowcase.
2. Flip the mattress if it sustained heavy physical damage.
3. Chill out.

Invest in latex.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

wadefaker.gif

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

I don't think she had an STD, but I was strapped regardless. I'm a huge germaphobe so the notion of sleeping in some broad's sweat/juices is out of the question since I don't know what her hygiene is like (doesn't necessarily mean she has an STD). I know I'm reaching but I'm probably gonna lightly wash my mattress with some detergent 
laugh.gif

wouldnt that mean that your whole place has been infected? you need to move, b.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

roll.gif

Just wash those sheets man... Maybe flip the mattress over if she was a squirter.

Other than that there isn't much to do. If she gave you anything, you won't be able to buy a new mattress to get rid of it.

3. Chill out.

Invest in latex.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

wadefaker.gif
Get a new mattress then invest in one these and the pillow protectors
51dP9vaBQpL._AA300_.jpg

100% Waterproof - repels all liquids including bodily fluids, perspiration, etc.

LOL...get some Lysol...two cans...and you should be okay...as long as you wrapped up

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

roll.gif

3. Chill out.

Invest in latex.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

wadefaker.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at that .gif

I feel like I'm missing something. You trying to throw out an entire mattress cause you smashed? Did she have bedbugs or something?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I feel like I'm missing something. You trying to throw out an entire mattress cause you smashed? Did she have bedbugs or something?
no, son probably couldnt find a better excuse to let NT know he smashed something....
D- execution.

Originally Posted by Mr K

no, son probably couldnt find a better excuse to let NT know he smashed something....
D- execution.
Basically. Highkey brag thread right here.

Originally Posted by ricky409

These are actions of a guy that doesn't get alotta yambs...

word, idk if I'm nasty but after I bust a clean mattress is the least of my concerns , jus wash the sheets the next day and bring her over again

D- execution.
What a great contribution to this thread!
Steez you inspire me to be a better Niketalk member every time I see you post.

smile.gif

D- execution.
this

Flip the mattress over dummy. Can't even call this a humble brag.

Plus no pics
30t6p3b.gif
I is disgust.

Back
Top Bottom