Yo, NT college kids how many units you taking in January?

20...just like last quarter.

all on 2 days/week...those are gonna be 2 long #++ days

that should make my last 3 quarters relaxed though as I do most of my writing intensive courses before graduation

14, 8 for grad and 6 for undergrad...graduating in May
pimp.gif

16. Took 18 the last 3 semesters so I'm taking it easy this semester. I'll be done with all my core requirements so I'll just have 2 majors and myelectives to finish and I'll be done.

Well this thread doesnt really imply to me, but my last semester(May) i took 21 with an internship in order to graduate on time.. oh yea.. i graduated

Only 10, School messed up on my Registration date. Made mines the same as two of my friends which it was their first time Registering. By then it was toolate... had to settle for what i could get.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Well this thread doesnt really imply to me, but my last semester(May) i took 21 with an internship in order to graduate on time.. oh yea.. i graduated
nerd.gif

im shocked

j/k

16 credits for me.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

nerd.gif

im shocked

j/k

16 credits for me.

roll.gif

My school is just 1 class= 1 credit. Need 45 to graduate from College of A&S (quarter system)

Having said that, I will be taking 5 credits. Maybe 6 if I can convince the dean.

Back
Top Bottom