Yo NT, how do I go about shipping from US to Canada

lrrr

Banned
I live in NYC but I have something to ship to Toronto. I've been hearing horror stories of packages taking up to a month to reach their destinations or notat all. What's my best course of action in terms of what company to go with? UPS, USPS, DHL? I have no idea
ohwell.gif

Its actually an eBay transaction and paypal is the form of payment

Iv shipped to canada 10+ times, its not that much more expensive and Iv never had a problem, but that was with NT buyers not ebay...and it takes less than aweek to get there

Usps... Fill out the customs sheet claim a low value and don't purchase extra insurance..Make sure you put on the invoice to pay "THAT SELLER IS NOTRESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING TIME OR DUTIES IMPOSED BY YOUR COUNTRY, ONCE IT LEAVES THE US RESPONSIBILITY FALLS STRICTLY ON THE SHIPPING COMPANY AND BUYER"send a copy to yourself for reference.
U can state it in your auction aswell if you like.

The item sold for $1,002...why wouldnt i get extra insurance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Usps... Fill out the customs sheet claim a low value and don't purchase extra insurance..Make sure you put on the invoice to pay "THAT SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING TIME OR DUTIES IMPOSED BY YOUR COUNTRY, ONCE IT LEAVES THE US RESPONSIBILITY FALLS STRICTLY ON THE SHIPPING COMPANY AND BUYER" send a copy to yourself for reference.
U can state it in your auction aswell if you like.

I could see paypal still ruling in the buyer's favor if it came down to it
laugh.gif

You might wanna get some extra insurance for that one then....Paypal could screw u regardless so better to have something than nothing, make sure you send thebuyer the cp# aswell.

Back
Top Bottom