YO NT I DID A SYSTEM RESTORE AND IT DELETED ALL MY MEDIA

nikevandal

Banned
i got some sort of virus and had to do a system restore wasnt too far back just like a week ago

but now all my music and pictures are gone

the folders are still there but when i open em up its all empty
frown.gif

am i out of luck or is there any way i can get em back

i got some sort of virus and had to do a system restore wasnt too far back just like a week ago

but now all my music and pictures are gone

the folders are still there but when i open em up its all empty
frown.gif

am i out of luck or is there any way i can get em back

SOL...for now. There is some software that you can find that can maybe recover your files...but its kinda pricey and its not for sure. If your hard drive is damaged....take the L. Why did you do a system restore why didnt you just use malware bytes or something.

SOL...for now. There is some software that you can find that can maybe recover your files...but its kinda pricey and its not for sure. If your hard drive is damaged....take the L. Why did you do a system restore why didnt you just use malware bytes or something.

I used that software that can recover things you deleted and it was free. Google it

I used that software that can recover things you deleted and it was free. Google it

Its on your computer, they aren't deleted, they were just moved. Try searching for something you remeber and you should find them

Its on your computer, they aren't deleted, they were just moved. Try searching for something you remeber and you should find them

Same Thing Happend To Me...
mad.gif
  Had To Do It To Get A Virus Off My Computer... Had Pics Of Shoes On My Computer That I Cant Even Find On The Net Anymore...
30t6p3b.gif

Same Thing Happend To Me...
mad.gif
  Had To Do It To Get A Virus Off My Computer... Had Pics Of Shoes On My Computer That I Cant Even Find On The Net Anymore...
30t6p3b.gif

Stop using anything that uses your system memory or will use space on your HD. Download or buy a recovery software. I used Remo, it was only $50. And run it and you'll have most of your files back. 

Stop using anything that uses your system memory or will use space on your HD. Download or buy a recovery software. I used Remo, it was only $50. And run it and you'll have most of your files back. 

Originally Posted by MECKS

So does it eventually get deleted or does everything you ever delete get stored somewhere

Back
Top Bottom