yo nt i feel like dookie [girl troubles]

yeah its fine to get close like that. Love is love. But at some point you just gotta get over it. are you going active or reserves? Trust me once you get inshe will be the last thing on your mind. Especially when you finally get your duty station. You will be living a totally new life in a totally new place.

Originally Posted by eleet1

yeah its fine to get close like that. Love is love. But at some point you just gotta get over it. are you going active or reserves? Trust me once you get in she will be the last thing on your mind. Especially when you finally get your duty station. You will be living a totally new life in a totally new place.

i want to be front lines active duty.

Just think about your ex girls round butt.........

now picture a foreign penis being inserted, yes it's not you

If you really have feelings for someone, i don't think time or banging others helps. Especially if you still talk/chill with the person.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

If you really have feelings for someone, i don't think time or banging others helps. Especially if you still talk/chill with the person.

i cut her off completely havent spoken in months

Most of the time it takes, time. Other times it could be because you never got a sense of closure.

its still a fresh wound IMO...you should continue to live your life and move on because she has done so...or.....

Show up at her door and poor your heart out...either she takes you back or you make it worse on yourself when she says no

Nothing beats a try though!

I can't be the only one who thought of

laugh.gif

Never let a female control your emotions.....why should you feel miserable when she isn't even thinking about you?
You said she got another man right? Move on fam

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Never let a female control your emotions.....why should you feel miserable when she isn't even thinking about you?
You said she got another man right? Move on fam

Easy to say. I agree with the last part though.

best way to forget about her is to get another girlfriend and da problems will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom