yo nt i feel like dookie [girl troubles]

my girl left me in January, is it normal to be missing her still? i was with her 2 1/2 years. she has a new boyfriend and everything. It breaks my heartwhenever i think about her and its all the time. every morning is a struggle for me because i dream about her. how do i feel better about myself? the greatestthings are happening to me material wise and i cant even enjoy it
smh.gif
she called me 3 weeks ago but i was too scared to speak to her. i feel like i lost a partof myself. i didn't think anyone could have such a power over someone else. also i'm going into the marines and i'm debating whether i should tellher or not.

i do keep myself busy durring the day, but when i am home or just chilln or somethin she will be on my mind.

no pics sorry i deleted them months ago along with everything else

if you're still not over i don't think you should talk to her if she calls...

i wouldn't even tell her you're goin into the marines...probably won't change much...go see the world and meat more girls...

[camron]pull your skirt up b[/camron]

and dont tell her anything even if you are missing her, it will only blow her ego up, and she already got a man and moved on so you should to, no matter howhard it seems

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can't front, that ##%% is a terrible feeling[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. but keep yourself busy, hang out with some females, go enjoylife.[/color]
pimp.gif

damn since January ..

dont tell her your going to the Marines hoping shes gonna fall back in love with you.

Go Out and enjoy the life that you have.. 2morro is never promised and you would hate to waste it praying some1 is gonna take you back

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i love chilln wit ladies but i always get into the damn friend zone
smh.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That really made me laugh for some reason (chewing on a pen cap FTL).. Can't help youthere[/color]
laugh.gif

bro only time will help but since jan thats been a while, just try to meet other girls .....trust me just got out of a 4yr reltionship

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i wouldn't even tell her you're goin into the marines...probably won't change much...go see the world and meat more girls...

do it.

I see what you did there...

^ahh snoop beat me to it...
roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

omg EPIC WIN

but idk, I dont usually stress like this, but at the same time I know what you mean, i just never had it that bad

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you OP ?

eyes.gif

17!?

___ you better man up and get out there...once you're settled in the marines out of basic training you're gonna forget all about her and look back andlaugh at how you felt all sad and what not...you'll be ok fam...

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
relationships are for simps, unless you're just using her.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
relationships are for simps, unless you're just using her.

grin.gif

yeh i know dood i dont see myself bein in another one for a very long time

Back
Top Bottom