Yo NT, I got flu symptoms...

For real. When I got back from Cali, my body was aching like I needed to streatch every bone in my body, but streatching wouldnt help. Then, a few dayslater, I woke up and my nose was stopped up. Now, I'm getting kinda clammy and the aching is turning into that cold/flu kinda feeling. Anybody here beendiagnosed with.... with..... Say it aint so... H1N1? What do they do if you have it? I'm not accepting any shots. I'll take some herbs on they!!%.

Edit:

RIP (Beat you to it...)

Originally Posted by horchata kid

You already know every response...

so here goes..

RIP

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

x2 on not taking shots but the only way for you to be sure is to go to the doctor.

Think I should go to the hospital tonight and report live on the scene or wait for tomorrow? I hope yall dont lose a NTer...
sick.gif

Are they gonna quarenteen me?! %@$ IS GONNA HAPPEN IF I HAVE IT?!

9d9165170015eb5fcea073069c8f9b3e1c76d477.gif

Damn you drove cross country in that car? You didn't go thru Texas did you?
nerd.gif

J/P

Go to Urgent Care in the morning. UrgentCare > E.R. anyway.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

You got the Swine + Airborne Aids HIV combo

R.I.P
Fixed... it hasn't mutated from that mutation yet... so u got about 2 weeks before it turns to AIDS

Originally Posted by the bawse

R.I.P

on_line.gif
ATLien Seeko
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3222[/td] [td]05/10/09 20:53:00[/td] [td]05/10/09 20:53:00[/td] [td]04/08/08[/td] [/tr][/table]
IN LOVING MEMORY OF A FELLOW NTE'R

It's not that serious. Just stay home and get some rest. Take your temperature from time to time, if you have a very high fever that persists, like 104 to105 for hours, then seek a doctor. For now take some Tylenol, make sure you follow the directions, you don't need any liver damage.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Damn you drove cross country in that car? You didn't go thru Texas did you?
nerd.gif

J/P

Go to Urgent Care in the morning. UrgentCare > E.R. anyway.

smh.gif
yes.

n1f56w.jpg

2wlzpza.jpg

If I dont feel good by the end of the day tomorrow, I'm off to the doctor.

Back
Top Bottom