Yo NT: i just got a speeding ticket....

i was going 15 mph over the speed limit on the freeway... the cop told me i was going 80 on a 65 (it happened on 280)

smh.gif
@ myself for getting caught....

how much u guys think its gonna be??

I got pulled over doing 85 in a 65 on 80 near Fairfield back in 2005. CHP wrote me down for 70 in a 65. It ran about $155 plus traffic school.

i got it on 880 6 am in the morning. i was going 80 on 65mph and it cost me $300. I think it varies by county. Those bezzies, those cops are never there whenyour car breaks down.. but they are there when you speed.

I got pulled over on the bay bridge going 75 in a 50 zone.. Close to $400.

Go to Idrivesafely.com for traffic school. It takes about an hour or 2 to complete the online course and it's less than $15, make note of all the materialthat deal with numbers (i.e. how many accidents a year involve bicycles in CA each year). Most of the questions they ask are common sense but they'll throwin a few that ask about specific #'s and %'s.

dog i was going 77 in a 40 by evergreen.
ticket was $396.
court was mandatory so i went to court and the jusdge dropped it to 250.the bad thing is that thats the second time in a year.

last time was in stockton i was doing about 38 in a 25 came out to lik 250 or so.

STOCKTON!!!! Yee!!! lmfao SPEEDING TICKETS always suck, I remember gettin pulled over on 12 by a CHP going 90 in a 50.

I just got one last week, horrible. it was a street that goes from 40-35 and i got a ticket for going 41 and he used his radar BEFORE the speed changes to 35but he said i was going 6mph over wowww. im taking it to court thoughh, i swear every december ive gotten a ticket haha

ay, i just received my ticket in the mail...i was going 80 on 65 on hwy 880...the ticket is 155 without traffic school, and 189 with traffic school...

damn that is crazy but the point is to drive the speed limit right? I only wish they would always have cops in the carpool lanes and give those tickets to thepeople who violate it and make it worth more than G cause I am getting sick and tired of people who do not belong in the carpool lane.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

ticket should be about $250? but the b!tch part is attending traffic school
I think thats about right.... You can do traffic school on the net though. (or have somebody do it for you....
wink.gif
)

Still waiting for a ticket in the mail. I was going 50 in a 35 supposedly. I thought I was going about 40 though. Sux though because I was going to get twotickets erased from my record in like two months. Now I got to deal with this one. Hopefully I can do the traffic school though.

Got caught doin 80 in a 65 on the freeway Highway 242, ticket came out to 157w/ traffic school. Didnt pay tho, pleaded not guilty n requested a waive of timehoping cop dont show up for court!!lol fingers crossed. court on jan 23rd.

just got caught about 10 minutes ago.. decided to post..

written down for doing 84 in a 65 on the 880 in newark.

Originally Posted by sfgr415

I got pulled over doing 85 in a 65 on 80 near Fairfield back in 2005. CHP wrote me down for 70 in a 65. It ran about $155 plus traffic school.
did you get it between vallejo and fairfield. Where all them hills are at? boys be posted there with the radar.

when you guys went 80 in a 65 was your court mandatory? i got a ticket for going 80 when all i did was speed up from 65 to 70 1 mph to cut someone off to exitand i got my notice today and it says court is mandatory....

Back
Top Bottom