Yo NT, I'm having a girl problem

I can't climax when she pleases me orally.
frown.gif

She did it for like 45 mins and I just couldnt get to that point. She stopped and then leaned her head on the dashboard and and started to tear up about how she feels like less of a woman
tired.gif

What the hell can i do

Cliffs
no pics, %*** off
inb4 cool story bro

edit - it was pretty good actually

So nicole did gave a bad job?

Is it just with this girl or with every girl?

45 minutes???
sick.gif

she's just sucks* at it bro.....
buy her a banana and link her to some tutorials.

nah OP it takes me OD long to cum that way if its just that. i actually went thru that before, girl was all down about it like "i cant give good head?"

P is better than head imo.

laugh.gif
its not that serious fa her to be crying, jus let her keep practicin, let her watch some vids, she'll get it in time
grin.gif

roll.gif
I've had that happen.

Only one girl has made me finish in that way. The other ones sucked, need to use Palmela to finish it off while they get depressed
laugh.gif
smh.gif

failed at life bro, post pics to make up for your pitiful embarrassment to man-kind

j/p stress? depressed? youre not into girls?

this isnt girl probs see some other threads bout girls. this is the smallest problem posted on #NT about girls and relationships.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

failed at life bro, post pics to make up for your pitiful embarrassment to man-kind

j/p stress? depressed? youre not into girls?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, damn dome for 45 min... wow..

but like homie up thier said, dont touch yaself for about a week.. that should help...

Originally Posted by rpjgator

this isnt girl probs see some other threads bout girls. this is the smallest problem posted on #NT about girls and relationships.
but she feels like less of a woman because of me
frown.gif

She's just not good at it. It's not your fault.

If she can't do it well then she shouldnt try it.

Back
Top Bottom