Yo NT keep it a buck when was the last time somebody had a buzz like this?

Yo deadass its starting to feel like wayne before Carter III dropped all over again. Just think about it u couldn't turn on your radio without with hearing at least 10 features from dude whether u liked him or not you just had to respect his grind, and the same goes for this chick i couldn't stand her for the longest (still gets on my nerves) but i had to just sit back and witness what kind of movement she got goin on right now and the thing that kills me is that she can actually spit but the only thing she does is ramble about humpin N_s faces and takin it in the butt. Im not even gonna get into all these chicken head broads on some wannabe barbie #@%* tryna live they life through her like she god or some $^%# but just off the music tip the broad is KILLING the radio right now she is on more songs than ANYBODY right now (yes including drake) if u was a male rapper how would u feel about 100 nicki minaj features being played over your joint at the club? idk how much she gonna sell when she drop but it wouldn't suprise me if she went platinum at all.

Discuss yall

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

[Derrick Rose] ummmmmmmmmmm paragraphs  [/Derrick Rose]

laugh.gif
got you
wink.gif

I still don't think she's gonna sell that well. we bout to see though.

I understand though, I was watching BET monday and I saw shes on like 5 videos..just featured. its crazy. Shes on half the countdown.

She got a movement going on right now..and she's not as bad as most people on NT say..but that crazy voice does get on my nerves most the time

Can anyone seriously listen to more then one niki manaj track. Seriously. What does she really say. She gets more head then shampoo. She is a barbie. She puts the p$%## on your side burns.

Her album is going to be trash and the only people that will buy it are going to do so for all the Lil Wayne features. If this album sells more then 200k il be impressed. Ain't no dude going to be driving around bumping a niki manaj album singing about getting your Vee L-ed

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Can anyone seriously listen to more then one niki manaj track. Seriously. What does she really say. She gets more head then shampoo. She is a barbie. She puts the p$%## on your side burns.

Her album is going to be trash and the only people that will buy it are going to do so for all the Lil Wayne features. If this album sells more then 200k il be impressed. Ain't no dude going to be driving around bumping a niki manaj album singing about getting your Vee L-ed

last time I checked God created women too..and they do listen to music

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Yea man thats what im sayin... I've never seen a following like this EVER. She got chicks from all over the country following her every move, acting and trying to behave just like her. That Lil Wayne feature will most likely be her first single and all hell is gonna break loose bubblegum rap ftl. Be prepared to throw your radio out your whip when it's drops. It's crazy like this chick irks the hell outta me but i've NEVER wanted to &*$# a celebrity so bad in my life
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I know more girls that like Plies then niki.  Girls would rather listen to guy rap then girls you know no men out there bought the D'angelo album when he signing in a falceto about banging women.  And lets be honest No one is buying CD's today and her voice is just super annoying.

Are you going to buy a niki manaj album?  Or are you going to download all the tracks that say Feat. Lil Wayne and Drake

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I said Nicki could spit since the day I heard her on that Riot Squad / Stack Bundles track (all about the Benjamins a few years ago).. I don't look out for her music, but she's definitely doing her thing.[/color]

She sucks; she ain't got no buzz in Fl, only time I hear her is on Bed Rock on the radio besides that I never hear of her.

she's featured on everything now... her album prolly wont sell (if it drops) but she gettin paid...

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

only time I hear her is on Bed Rock on the radio besides that I never hear of her.

basically. her buzz aint that big at all. i dont even hear that robin thicke song shes on.

Back
Top Bottom