Yo NT my dad just passed away. I am a freakin mess right now

Discussion in 'General' started by rowenarrow, Dec 17, 2009.

1. rowenarrow

rowenarrow

He wasn't blood nor were we even the same color skin but he was my dad. He loved me through all the bs and was there to support me through the good andbad. He made me who I am today and I am honestly so numb right now I can' believe it. I really don't know whether to be mad, sad, grateful, hurt,loved, alone. All of them are emotions I feel but this right here is pain I am not ready for.

I miss my dad yall, why him you know, why now????

Just need to vent around e-fam
    -------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE

Everyone, thank you for your love and support. It really means a lot. This is a tough thing to deal with right now as anyone would know. But the rough part isthat not only will I never see him alive but I will never see him again. The funeral is Saturday and I am all the way in Kuwait (due to work). With so many ofour staff gone for the holidays, me due to take a vacation at the end of the month and the holidays being invested in, its not looking good. I am opting out ofgoing to ensure that there is financial backing for the funeral. A decision I am happy with, but it doesn't make this moment any easier. I am just going totry to take this moment by moment. Real talk I have been through hell at moments in my life but this is the hardest thing God has placed in my life to date.

Chris Rice - Life Means So Much
    Bebo Norman - So Afraid
    The Script - I'm Yours
    Jars of Clay - World's Apart

[​IMG]

2. DonRafa

DonRafa formerly rafsjays

Damn, sorry to hear man

3. solewoman

solewoman

i am so sorry to hear about your loss. i have prayed for you and your family. may god be with you.

4. jmause3

jmause3

Sorry to hear about your dad, be the man he raised you to be. My prayers are with you

5. juggy4805

juggy4805

Sorry about your loss. I lost a parent a few years ago. It never leaves you but you learn to cope.

6. j dilla himself

j dilla himself

you should be grateful ..not because hes dead, because he molded you into the man you are now..and you should continue to be the man he taught youto be..hes not really dead..you are a reflection of him. i always wanted to be a dad and teach my son how to be a better person and a product of ourenvironment. good luck in your future endeavors, soldier and use his "death" as motivation to inspire others the way he did you[​IMG]

7. iblink

iblink Banned

Let it out my dude.

It's natural to feel sad, but it's the sadness, along with the other emotions you're probably experiencing, that lets you know that the bondbetween you two is unbreakable. His passing begins the a new chapter in your life. He made you who you are, so carry on the values and morals he instilled inyou while he was among us. Real rap, it was just his time fam. NT's riding with you though. b'leedat.

8. mrdoeboi

mrdoeboi

Sorry to hear about your lost Keep ya head

9. kingofthesouthga

kingofthesouthga

sorry to hear that man. stay strong for the rest of the fam! they are probably goin to be lookin at you to step up

10. jordan23 4xl

jordan23 4xl

Sorry to hear this about your dad..My he Rest In Peace..

11. danikerhino

danikerhino

Damn that's terrible to hear man. Keep your head up and seek some comfort from your friends and family.

12. degenerate423

degenerate423

rip to your dad, sorry to hear that. the only thing i could really say is try to keep yourself busy by being around friends and going out, if you want to getit out of your head for now...

13. ireminisce

ireminisce

rest in peace.

be grateful you got to spend the times you did with him . . not everyone is fortunate enough to have those moments you have got to experience. i lost my fatherwhen i was three, so i never got that experience . . keep your head up man.

14. chiva1908

chiva1908

sorry to hear this... rip... my condolences to u and your family...

15. wohcttank

wohcttank

sorry to hear about that...lost my dad when i was 4 years old...just keep the memories of him close, whether they are good or bad...i pray for you and yourfamily

16. stack bundless

stack bundless

Sorry for your loss, hope you and your fam stay strong during this difficult time.

17. superswag

superswag

yo man so sorry to hear that.... aint nothing more hurtful but to lose someone close and dear to you... so are you still here in the p.i.?

anyway you and your dad will be in my prayers tonight... stay strong... were here to hold you down.

god bless....

18. jae oh en

jae oh en

i'm sorry to hear that. my condolences are with you.

i was feeling the exact same way when i lost my dad a couple years ago. it's tough, no doubt about it. i felt like i had nobody in my corner anymore.

it wasn't the easiest thing to do, but i tried not to dwell on the negativity of losing him. you just gotta look back on all the good times and greatthings he passed on to you. i know my pops didn't want his passing to bring me down or keep me off track. i'm sure he wanted me to know that i have tokeep rolling with the punches and be the best man i can be, the man he taught me to be. i'm sure your pops wants you to know the same thing.

just gotta stay up, bro. you aren't alone either. your friends will be there for you. we're here for you, too.

19. saviormoneyy

saviormoneyy

Sorry about your loss bro, just appreciate the times you had with him. God Bless

20. 11wordisbond

11wordisbond

Condolences brother. R.I.P to your "pops" and I hope you can find the strength to get through this.

21. aceofjays

aceofjays

So sorry for your loss.

22. persiafly

persiafly

Sorry for your loss bro.

23. supermanblue79

supermanblue79

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

24. sherwin100s

sherwin100s

Son that was great...

RIP to your pops man...

25. rawjs

rawjs

Sorry for your loss... Try to think of the good times, and live your life the right way to honor his. Keep ya head up.