YO NT VOTE FOR ME PLEASE!

My NT fam Ive seen the other posts as well for the karmaloop model contest and Im also partaking in this contest and I REALLY wanna win that thing so I need as much help as I can get. Who better to get help from then the NT fam. Heres the link http://bit.ly/o9aNB7 just go on there and vote for me and if yall could get any other people to just get on and vote for me that would be amazing also. I appreciate it NT and you can vote every 24 hours so multiple voting is definitely whats up. 

30t6p3b.gif

I voted tho ... [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]For someone else[/color]

haha thats whats up i mean i was just typing in all caps to try to get this thread some attention im really down big yall so i was trying to get NT to see the thread if yall could help me out that would be real appreciated(no sodium in this request i promise) thank you fellas

how am i cheating you have to just get people to vote for you i didnt see anything saying i couldnt ask yall on NT cause thats cheating

i ain't gonna just vote for your *** just cause you go to the same website as me ... you just post a thread asking people to do it and when ppl don't you get mad? you act as if you deserve it like you did us a good deed. getthefuuuouttahere with that, pathetic loser

Back
Top Bottom