Yo NT: Whats Your Beef In the Workplace Vol. I Hate/Need My Job

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

theres 2 people at my work i wish i could just knock out

Tell us y U Mad SON
nerd.gif

If I was runnin the store I work at, I swear, 50% of the people there would be fired on my first day

there are soooooooooo many people willing to take their place but the racist manager will only fire black people

there are so many people that are either lazy or stupid, or lazy and stupid! I swear, they need to be fired because they dont do !%$+! they clock in early,they leave while theyre on the clock, they sit in their cars when they should be inside working, they go talk to their friends, they text and call people whentheyre working at a freakin cash register with customers! and this doesnt even touch on more than like aquarter of the bull that goes on. Corporate needs tostep their dam game up and clean shop!

work at footaction....
Manager In Training always take stuff off the walls and never puts it back, yet complains to the Manager how i never do anything....I put up all the damn shoesin the back (stock)
yet she has the nerve to say I dont do anything. Calls me lazy, a bum, stupid but she cant find anything in the back unless she asks me. She gets boxes fromthe back, and leaves
them on the floor or on a ladder and tells me "stop what your doing and put these up" so if I dont listen she tells manager and manager and I haveargument over her.
I really just want to punch her in the face so bad and hopes she has a permanent blk eye ol ugly aHOLE!

Only been at my curreny job for 6 months and don't really have much beef with anybody as of yet since I'm pretty much to myself and don't getinvolved with what others are doing. I'm never in the breakroom during breaks or lunches. The contacts I get with other co-workers are very minimal.

*Posting from work*
Wack off days from working the day shift.
Hard as hell to get days off from working day shift.
Not paying as much as they used to.
Hardly no OT/ fronting on OT.

Flying for free, priceless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

*Posting from work*
Wack off days from working the day shift.
Hard as hell to get days off from working day shift.
Not paying as much as they used to.
Hardly no OT/ fronting on OT.

Flying for free, priceless
pimp.gif
Where U work?
nerd.gif

the uneducated/ ex hood chicks that work with me in my office..

I SWEAR..they will never go out of their way to help.

they are late pretty much every day and leave at 5..never stay after to make up for time ( they are salary )

they take 1-1 1/2 hour lunch breaks , but then come back to their desks to eat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how they always on personal calls, da hell man
mad.gif

just walked into a brick wall this morning ... had three upper management personnel here talking some %#+++$!@ ... i had the stoneface the whole meeting andwhen called upon gave a sufficient enough answer ...

funny thing is one of them interviewed me about 2 years ago and her reasoning behind not hiring me at that time was, and i quote, "i wouldnt fit in"... ... ... ... ...

#%$@+ still doesnt realize who i am and i just wanna punch her in her face ...

Damn, good thing I have no kind of beef at my work. But, again I'm the youngest there, most of the people working there are in their 25+.

That place is horrible. however, if you are in school that is motivation for you to finish so you wont have to make that your job forever.

At my job, since Im still kinda new, its just a lot of shadiness and a high turnover rate at my job. The Exec doesnt want to talk $$$ until you are ready towalk out the door.

gunnascott wrote:
Real talk like I'm want to Charles Hamilton most of the people i work with. As some of you know may know I work at Riverwalk Stadium(Go Biscuits) and I swear the people I work with are racist/******ed. I don't feel like going into detail becuz thats a twelve page essay. So here's my top 10 beefs

I most DEF feel your pain! I'm right down the road in Troy, Alabama and it's even worst down here.

1. Most of the people are un - educated, country, racist (towards Blacks and Latinos) and poor
2. People are nosey as all outdoors!!
mad.gif

3. The technology and security procedures are SUB PAR for my line of work (Banking)
4. Elderly white women stir - up mess like high school
5. They hate on anyone, young, successful or black!

Originally Posted by chockiwi

gunnascott wrote:
Real talk like I'm want to Charles Hamilton most of the people i work with. As some of you know may know I work at Riverwalk Stadium(Go Biscuits) and I swear the people I work with are racist/******ed. I don't feel like going into detail becuz thats a twelve page essay. So here's my top 10 beefs
I most DEF feel your pain! I'm right down the road in Troy, Alabama and it's even worst down here.

1. Most of the people are un - educated, country, racist (towards Blacks and Latinos) and poor
2. People are nosey as all outdoors!!
mad.gif

3. The technology and security procedures are SUB PAR for my line of work (Banking)
4. Elderly white women stir - up mess like high school
5. They hate on anyone, young, successful or black!

Preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work at Geico, don't really have any hardcore beefs, the only thing is my manager is kind of dry and only about his job, he is not fun whatsoever. Ireally wish I had a Michael Scott type boss.

Them old lady who get no play anymore who try and hit on you.

Anthony my manager who has to much coffee dude be straight sprinting in the office when were on que.

- Lazy co-workers specifically in my dept
- Its always a mess due to my lazy co-workers
- Manager is cool but always reminds us how bad the dept looks because of my lazy co-workers

I pointed it out to him the other day and said I was thinking about quitting well (after I find another job) and he asked if I wanted to work full time with benefits vacation ect.. I was like I don't get paid enough. for that.

Thats how retail is.

I have too much to say about my work place but im not going into it.
At all 3 jobs I go in, do work and leave.

Back
Top Bottom