Yo NT! Why Do Girls...

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

The few times its happen to me the chicks was
sick.gif
, no lie it was a confidence booster but I dipped out with the quickness. Another couple situations I can recall involved older women and I was clueless on if they were trying to spark up something or just making everyday casual convo
that's exactly what i'm afraid of- that i go kick it to the guy and he is not attracted to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

sick.gif
, no lie it was a confidence booster but I dipped out with the quickness. Another couple situations I can recall involved older women and I was clueless on if they were trying to spark up something or just making everyday casual convo
that's exactly what i'm afraid of- that i go kick it to the guy and he is not attracted to me
laugh.gif

that is simply the chance you have to take. Dudes do it when they approach you after all.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

sick.gif
laugh.gif

that is simply the chance you have to take. Dudes do it when they approach you after all.
yea but what line am i going to pull out? do i try the "oh we can just be friends" bit? i think not.

Originally Posted by Club29

I would really respect any woman who took enough initiative and didnt believe in what was "normal" by taking the first step.

Its such a breath of fresh air when it happens, really.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach, a woman thatknows what she wants is appreciated
pimp.gif
.[/color]

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

sick.gif
laugh.gif

yea but what line am i going to pull out? do i try the "oh we can just be friends" bit? i think not.
Just man up. "Hi, I'm not one to waste words. I think you're cute/hot/ w.e.and I'd like to get to know you besides what train/busyou take"

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I am guilty of this.
laugh.gif
I have so many songs that are my "jam". Most of them tend to be old school jams. For example, if Blackstreet's "No Diggity" comes on, I freak out yell out that it is my jam, and proceed to the dance floor.When Mary J's "Family Affair" comes on, it's a wrap. Don't even interrupt my dancing and singing along to the song and ruin the moment for me. I can't explain it. It is what the song means to you. A lot of my jams give me a lot of memories and it brings me back exactly to that moment where it was all about the good times.
completley unrelated to this post/topic or anything for that matter

but you just seem so robotic to me, just the way you post is stiff, not fluid...

anyways... moving on
laugh.gif

A lot of my jams give me a lot of memories and it brings me back exactly to that moment where it was all about the good times

zkiz5v.jpg

ESL FTL

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Club29

I would really respect any woman who took enough initiative and didnt believe in what was "normal" by taking the first step.

Its such a breath of fresh air when it happens, really.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Preach, a woman that knows what she wants is appreciated
pimp.gif
.[/color]
It really is appreciated. It's already difficult enough for us guys having to make the first move, and take the initial risk. When a womanstarts a conversation, it's definitely appreciated. Even if she isn't the prettiest girl, she gets the kudos for taking initiative.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

Because girls try to attract attention to themselves
Rule #8: Be the life of the party
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yea...there have definitely been times where people have come up to me like "Dam girl, you really having a good time, huh?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

completley unrelated to this post/topic or anything for that matter

but you just seem so robotic to me, just the way you post is stiff, not fluid...

anyways... moving on
laugh.gif
Really? I have never had someone comment on my writing style in posts like that. What do you mean exactly? Do you mean that it does not flowfrom sentence to sentence? I tend to write whatever random comments that pop up in my head.

No, I am not a robotic person. Well, I do not think I am.
laugh.gif
It could be maybe that I have a "distinct" writing style that does not translate wellon here.

I find myself saying EVERY song is my song!
laugh.gif

Personally I don't dance when I go out, but my song is one that I'll dance to.

Back
Top Bottom