Yo NT

WARNING NO PICS SO IF YOU'RE NOTWILLING TO GIVE INPUT NO NEED TO REPLY

so i was talking to my girl tonight for about 3 hours or so you know regular stuff like any other night and some how we got on the topic of kids. she tells methat she has a plan set out for her life and that she wants her first kid by 20 and im like
eek.gif
since thats only a year and some months away. Then she tells me that not onlydoes she want one kid but she wants three all by the age of 24 and im sitting here dumbfounded as hell. I told her that I dont want my first child until 25 orso and she gets all butt hurt and talks about how im effing up her plan. She asks me what I want his name to be and I tell her that I want to name him after meand she says "well we're not having kids together and we'll probably break up".
smh.gif
So now she's mad at me about childbirth (word to the Bernie Mac Show) and I cantunderstand why. Why the hell would you be thinking about having kids at 18? I told her I wanted to wait until I get done with college and situated with myprofession which is journalism before having my first child and she said that "It sounds like you dont want to take responsibility"
indifferent.gif
How can I have responsibility for something that hasn't happened yet.I love this girl and I mos def want a future with her but $+!% like this makes me wonder how can we?
eyes.gif

what do you ya'll think?
nerd.gif

its her way of saying she doesnt want to be with you. Ive seen it and heard it all before.

she says "well we're not having kids together and we'll probably break up".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This was just funny to me. Either you got a real %%++ name or, shes justthrowin signs that she doesn't want to have a future with you.

dang sorry but i would never name my kid after me, but anyways, i dont think she understands how much of a responsibilty it is to have kids. she probably justwants them because "they're so cute" but you on the other hand wanna get done with college and stuff so you can support them im guessin. you thesmarter man, but if u really love her, jus explain why you dont want kids so early to her. if she even matters, she'll try to understand

^^ you're naive to think just because you put it in bold red that NT is going to listen.
smh.gif

Like I said before, just dip. You're not going to marry her. Most you'll do is smash. That's it.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

no pic no help
This should be posted at the top of every forum on NT

roll.gif
roll.gif

any ways all these people want pics i dont il try to help

dont have sex with her or try to figure out 1 way, like tell her its better for there life cause well be both wealthier

Yea Im starting to think maybe she doesnt want a future with you and shes using that "if we dont have kids by this time im breaking up" as an excuse.Im not 100% sure, another thing is she is probably really immature and selfish, and really if she is like that why do you want to be with her? Take thisbehavior as a red flag and watch out for her man

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

WARNING NO PICS AND SEMI-LONG
Stopped reading there...

I looked here first, and then decided not to read. But I agree with what everybody else says, because I have no clue what yall are talkin about...

everything will change once she gets into her studies in college.

she WILL NOT want a baby while she's in school.

...and if she does, then you either decide you're going to be with her, or go on your way

Ok, either she's going to be impacient, and u need to smash and dip out, or she just wants to break up with you and dnt know how to tell you. I understandwhat ur trying to do, finish college, have a steady income, to support the kid, but if she aint with that, time to bounce homie.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

"It sounds like you dont want to take responsibility"
indifferent.gif

I felt like reading it and it sounds like your the only one who wants anything to do with responsibility...sounds like a hood rat to me, move on.

she ain't got no understanding of what raising a child entails...

be careful, if she still does want a future with u, she might try to trap u!

I wish you would have included GIRL PROBLEM in the title so that I could have avoided the thread.

I don't want to read your story, it's poorly formatted, but what I will say is that women are liars and they deceive just as bad

as men do, at least as much as me. So unless your 55 or something you have no business thinking about marriage.

A bich is a bich but a dog is a mans best friend.

Back
Top Bottom