YO! OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT THREAD VOL. "HOLIDAY SEASON!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down people...keep the pics coming Counterfeit. Always nice to see a girl around until somebody decides to try to push her out..

Will do! I wasn't gonna let myself get pushed out of a website because of some dude who tries to pick fights over the Internet smh

Dudes want to break necks with dudes only on NT lol.
Keep doing your thing counterfeit! It's a nice change to see ladies post up in here!

Last edited:
Lol. Bip went IN! Dudes is thirsty but I guess I don't get that irritated over the sole licking thing. Seeing shorty do it... not a big deal. Seeing Joey Crack do it... kinda disturbing.

lol I didnt know I had to be exotic to be on this thread... My bad! Yeah Im basic and I got basic shoes too. I know, and what? This thread is for people who want to share their pickups and shoes with other people who share the same love for their kicks. And Im not running away or going anywhere over some ****** who dont wanna see a female licking the sole of her shoes. Im straight with where I am.

lol I didnt know I had to be exotic to be on this thread... My bad! Yeah Im basic and I got basic shoes too. I know, and what? This thread is for people who want to share their pickups and shoes with other people who share the same love for their kicks. And Im not running away or going anywhere over some ****** who dont wanna see a female licking the sole of her shoes. Im straight with where I am.

dont let em get to you... *haters gon hate .gif* argiung or gong back and forth will get you no where with some of these dudes...

[quote name="ROBPZEE612" ][/quote]
Fell for the thirst trap.
Lulz
Y mad for?
N said ur too cute
Bwaaaaahhhh!

I had an early start this morning. Therefore, No one was awake to help me take my usual basic b*$%# picture of my outfit lol But I took out my Roshe Premiums today, seeing as I haven't taken them out in months..

Don't worry most NTers act like they are smashing models but in reality they are living their fake persona behind a computer

Keep doing your thing

info on the denim?
nerd.gif
They are nudie grim tims. They are like the perfect fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom