YO! OFFICIAL JANUARY PICK-UP THREAD VOL. NO PIC QUOTING IN 2012 EITHER

sorry for the weird pics, im currently deployed and got my poor wife takin pics of what comes in lol

finally got me some AF1 IDs, super geeked

like 90% of Nike Talk the CHI Xs and Stealth 14s lol got some other pick ups this deployment. will have an updated collection post once i return in bout a month and a half!!! tired of afghanistan lol, but Nike Talk brightens my days!!!

had to get wifey something for her troubles lol she loves these things. had to pray a pretty penny for them, but she loves them

sorry for the big pics......
eyes.gif

af1 1982: SALTY I am. I need to find a pair at that price because I really don't want to pay the NDC price.
frown.gif

KoL: NICE! Info on those Dri-Fit quarters? Are they for running?

Ricky: DOPE Oregon Jacket!

Wasn't sure I would buy these because of the pre-aging, but they are a quality release from the swoosh..

Picked these up at KITH. Even though I was going to get them off of pys anyway.

id love to cop the elephant print IDs, but i got something bigger in the works.....gonna have to pass. bout to cop my grails, ill post as soon as they come in, im super geeked

What up NT?  Long time lurker here just thought I'd share some of my pick ups and trades from over the past couple weeks.

The Spice/Grey 1's were thrown in with the 1 pack for free.. remember, craigslist is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom