YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

Good stuff NT
pimp.gif

Today.

'01 Black/Red Jordan XI

been a minute Golden Coast T
a7b368f01d118b43ed5c7ee6a6a32ed9093894e1.pjpg

Retro VIII's...started raining as soon as i put them on
frown.gif
 thats Florida for you
76e26031718afe40759a542bc600673105050b97.pjpg

Originally Posted by Wade187

Usually I don't even comment on the dalitso argument that occurs every couple months on here, but I just had to laugh at the one dude trying to give him advice talking about he never even seen some white and grey 11s and F a cool grey
laugh.gif
. Dudes really showing their age on here. There really is no point in stating your opinion to those who feel what he has on isn't cool enough. Yall have to realize Dalitso is a grown man, not grown as in he makes his decisions but literally grown. Dude is a older head and he doesn't care about whats trendy at the moment. The problem is that once being a sneakerhead became the new hype these dudes tend to forget that not everyone does this to be fresh, not every one is trying to be fly or up on all the hottest @#!% out right now. Some dudes still just simply love sneakers, before the hundreds and before all these hype releases, it was just regular dudes who were into kicks.

QFT!!

Well said Sir! 

Nice stuff all around everyone

Thanks Gusto and damn bro you just shut it down with those TAIWANS!! That's literally the only air force I want and you got it.

Good stuff. Nice scenerie too in the back.
eek.gif

welp, finally got 'em! vnds and under retail. so hard to find, all i ever saw was fakes for months. thought when i did find 'em i'd have to pay well over retail. anyways, they came in the mail yesterday and i rocked 'em last night. stoked isn't even the word for it.

h&m henley / levis skinny 511's / louis vuitton black jaspers

4530170834_9d905b9b48_o.jpg
4530170420_b374667cb7_o.jpg

4530170704_640057b700_o.jpg

damn proto.. now your taking it too far..
nice stuff man..

Being a Dj is paying like that?

just sayin....

some of you guys need to show some teeth and smile in here more often....have some fun and enjoy life!

....just sayin...=D

Back
Top Bottom