YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Went to try these on i need them they look so icey.
http://i617.photobucket.c.../airyayox23/DSCN0525.jpg

and also to view these
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt253/airyayox23/DSCN0534.jpg

So...what did you wear?
laugh.gif

Orange 'Premes...
pimp.gif

tonight:

hat club beanie, triumvir jacket, kirkland white tee, evisu denim, yeezys sprinkled with a table spoon of henzo swag.
1df3576741456115d2f02f681354c619f71c3bc.jpg
c941564c6edf2b1100b929b3cebe4cac2a8658d.jpg
4a53536a49a7626fd5be248115a668214388a31.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by five30

Damn...for someone who doesn't care about what we think, you sure have some long-winded explanations.

that wasn't an explanation for anything, it was a paragraph's worth about who i'm told i look like... what gives with NT acting like they all got a.d.d. and can't bare to read more than a sentence? i mean, if you really can't then just ignore it, don't read it, but why would you then turn around and spend the time to reply to it?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
son the thing about it was you sounded mad defensive in yourexplanation of who you look like.You almost sounded pathetic.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

tonight:

hat club beanie, triumvir jacket, kirkland white tee, evisu denim, yeezys sprinkled with a table spoon of henzo swag.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh boy

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by five30

Damn...for someone who doesn't care about what we think, you sure have some long-winded explanations.

that wasn't an explanation for anything, it was a paragraph's worth about who i'm told i look like... what gives with NT acting like they all got a.d.d. and can't bare to read more than a sentence? i mean, if you really can't then just ignore it, don't read it, but why would you then turn around and spend the time to reply to it?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
son the thing about it was you sounded mad defensive in your explanation of who you look like.You almost sounded pathetic.

whatever, that's the thing about the intraweb, you can't hear someone's tone, i wasn't being defensive at all...
eyes.gif

Last night to take out my girlfriend...
73726c036d78452d03052e3d31e25885db081873.pjpg

Pelle Cabbie Cap.
H&M Glasses.
Sean John Shirt.
Pelle Leather Coat.
Rocawear Jeans.
Nike Dunk Premiums.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

tonight:

Best coat of the winter, detail+value, its a wrap.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

~Lefty

Originally Posted by bdis1986

yeah man took a break ..now I'm back
Good to see you back P.
smile.gif

There's a lot of stuff over the last 4-5 pages that I want to comment on ....but I'ma keep my thoughts to myself
roll.gif

I love weekends on NT!

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

R.I.P. Derek B - 1965-2009 .......we get paid in pounds -not in dollars

- I just found out yesterday. Very sad news. He was a bad young brother with a love story.

Back
Top Bottom