YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

roll.gif
roll.gif
a page back..

i didnt even want to put the picture up i wore some dirty beaters
ohwell.gif
. wasashamed to put them up. i just took those pictures for my website

Originally Posted by jae oh en

tonight:

hat club beanie, triumvir jacket, kirkland white tee, evisu denim, yeezys sprinkled with a table spoon of henzo swag.

thats a nice jacket.. how does it run on sizing? thanks..

To church. Kept a lil tradition me and my cousin used to have going. Breaking out a new pair on the first Sunday in December. R.I.P. Fam

15539_228805984847_546629847_4324541_3099321_n.jpg

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

R.I.P. Derek B - 1965-2009 .......we get paid in pounds -not in dollars

- I just found out yesterday. Very sad news. He was a bad young brother with a love story.

Yeah man, sad indeed, he was only 44 -I was lucky to see him perform a good few years back, he definitely paved the way for the UK hip-hop scene back in the'80s & early '90s.
Good to see him getting some love Stateside -I can see from your avatar, you're an old-skool head too.

Cleveland.....

To Watch The Cavs @ Bucks.

Sportier.Nike.Rocawear.1999 Air Jordan 4 Retro.
2h55vl3.jpg
jta0dt.jpg
2hx91qc.jpg

For me today to stay indoor to do some final exams studying
nerd.gif
and waitingfor my team to play in the meadow land's (NY)...

Can the mods shut this thread down. Going on and on with useless explanations.

Nice Avy T21D...Sorta Reminds Me Of The First Series Of Skybox Cards. C'Mon Y'all, Lets get back to WDYWT!

wearing these slippers today. kicks hawaii x hurley. woke up at 6:50am and went from my bed to work by 7:00am. never brushed my teeth and i ran a few redlights but i made it on time
pimp.gif

4hayyg.jpg

Wore this today... nice fits everyone....Never wore these before... seemed like a good day to un-ds

Wtaps jacket
Neighborhood Backpack
Stussy deluxe button up
Polo chinos
Doc martens

2a91vg9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom