YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

It wasn't even as close to being that funny.
If you wanna be serious, the only cute females that have posted recently in the wdywt are solesista, billionheiress, and superduperkya.
The rest of them only post in the General.
Nah, I don't see one female that is worth "beasting" over in this thread, but that's just me. I'm sure there are others who think otherwise.
ohwell.gif

3/20/10...First day of Spring.
pimp.gif
. Just wore these Coppers with a black tee and some jeans. Don't need to be flashy and "matchy-matchy" like some that I've seen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

never wear them- You live in Burbank or were you just visiting?? I just moved out there not too long ago.

I'm in N. Hollywood. couple seconds away from Burbank. Just dinner (picahna), urban outfitters/backside records. But a dope place to live.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NCTwin

never wear them- You live in Burbank or were you just visiting?? I just moved out there not too long ago.

I'm in N. Hollywood. couple seconds away from Burbank. Just dinner (picahna), urban outfitters/backside records. But a dope place to live.

Yea I've been there a few times. It's definitely a nice place to be. I still don't know where the cool places are...
laugh.gif

384487407.jpg
384487404.jpg

wow had some catching up to do got to love nt the last couple pages, good to see you back posting Idol always look forward to seeing you fits,HAMMERCHARGE nice fit with those neon 09s i need to get a pair for the summer, nice fits everybody
[h1] 
[/h1]

Cleveland.....

Yesterday....Work......

Ralph Lauren.Thrift Store Jeans.2003 Air Jordan 3 Retro.
rhpu37.jpg

2n9faf4.jpg

Today....

Off....Shaker Square And Tower City.......

All Lrg.2002 Air Jordan 7 Retro.
e97xxg.jpg

k00aio.jpg

roll.gif
princess wrote:

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by princess

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by DZaster

I'm gay because I'm not drooling all over a pair of breasts like everybody else? Rightttt
Dont worry man. u r not the only one that realizes that shorty is a butta-face. Most of you cats must live in the wilderness or something if u think that she is that attractive. lol. Just my honest opinion.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dead.
It wasn't even as close to being that funny.
If you wanna be serious, the only cute females that have posted recently in the wdywt are solesista, billionheiress, and superduperkya.
The rest of them only post in the General.
Apparently, our sense of humor is very different. You didn't think it was funny? That's just too darn bad...
wink.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Idolkicks

Wade, what up hommie?

What it do, Johnny? Clean fit as usual, bro. True blue 3s are
smokin.gif

Btw....with all the recent posts, You gotta wonder why females post in this thread at all.
Y'all so quick to criticize a girl's appearance, but 95% of y'all NEVER show your own mugs.

came up on some dunkmans today so i finally felt justified in un-ds'ing these for a mid-day shoe switcharoo:

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Btw....with all the recent posts, You gotta wonder why females post in this thread at all.
Y'all so quick to criticize a girl's appearance, but 95% of y'all NEVER show your own mugs.
Ay, exactly. ButchaJayz & DZaster (same person), I've never seen your picture, or your girl.

But hey, shorty, "princess",  I've been here for 6 years, obviously you're new ... I don't need the attention, you're just upset.

And oh !#%%, you're FOLLOWING me on TWITTER.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm done with you. You $!$* dis'cust me.
sick.gif

Nope not the same person. Sorry, try again.

lmao same person? Oh wow. And you should go back and read my first comment because it had nothing to do with the girl's looks

Back
Top Bottom