Yo! What should I do Paypal/Ebay/free $??

So I sold an item on eBay for over 200+ I sent the item and waited for the funds to clear with the whole 3 days after deleviery is confirmed. So money is in myaccount and I get a email saying that they didn't do research on the item and they can't use it and will be returning it. So I'm thinking... Nah.Cuz my eBay says no refunds/returns. So I just keep it moving and pay it no mind. They gotta resell or do whatever with it. Sooo today I go check my mail and Igot a box from someone that I dunno... Bam there is the phone. No tracking # didn't sign for it or nothing..... If you were in this situation... What wouldyou do??

dont do anything yet. check if they swapped the phone out thats a known scam with ebay.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by donpoppa

dont do anything yet. check if they swapped the phone out thats a known scam with ebay.

lol at you KNOWING i was talking about a phone
You wrote phone in your OP
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by donpoppa

lol at you KNOWING i was talking about a phone
Lol u said in ur story it was a phn.

Keep the phn and keep an eye on ur paypal acct for when they try to get the $ back. It's not ur fault they stupid.

Back
Top Bottom