YO, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO NYLON TRACKPANTS?

Joined Mar 28, 2004
The Nike ones with the thick lining with the cuff leg with or without the zipper

no straight bottoms.

A Polo, Hilfiger or Nautica + trackpants was 

there ^^^^^^^^^^

AZwildcats

Supporter
Joined Oct 31, 2009
Used to wear these to school all the time. Mine were bought two sizes to big, and in combination with 100 degree weather, lets just say I dont miss them at all 

Joined Dec 9, 2002
Used to love those joints. Certain white styles used to be basically see through though. Crisp sweat pants, fresh tommy tee with some clean sneaks :pimp: #canttellmenothin

Joined Mar 28, 2004
Is that ludacris in the hospital bed?
nah, i think his name was Banger (Junior Mafia)

The Nike ones with the thick lining with the cuff leg with or without the zipper

no straight bottoms.

A Polo, Hilfiger or Nautica + trackpants was 

there ^^^^^^^^^^
very under-rated album

"your whole crews vagina, you and your co-signer"

"Biggie bring big bowls of beef, backin' b#### ****** down burners bring bundles of belief"

Last edited:
Joined May 11, 2004
They're still the troof for shoveling snow in

Most comfy pants I've rocked are made of loose legging material and got a band going around the waste. Supreme comfort and nutsack ventilation.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now