Yo who else has self disciplne problems

Joined Jun 18, 2008
Ever tell yourself not to do something and end up doing it anyway when the going gets rough...ex. hittin up ex, smoking, drinking, ect.

Stuff messes me up all the time....if only life wasn't so hard to figure out

Joined Aug 11, 2000
I'm rebuilding mine now. My self discipline fell to hell. But I'm bouncing right back. You really have to be about it, or be without it.

Joined May 9, 2004

mine is pretty good. being a stubborn bastard helps a lot.

I'm upto 3 months off drink. Got a million reasons not to though so that was easy...im currently working on the fapping sitution, which is somewhat harder(npi)

As it stands i've gone a month without fapping....unfortunately its also been the same period that INS so im walking round like John Wayne right now
Have to workout pretty much everyday to kill the thirst....been on some proper beast #%%%!! beard growin in mad quick, fingernails grow as fast as Victors inxmen: origins......amazin how much potential energy that one nut carries

Joined Sep 1, 2007
got it bad....procrastination FTL! I try so hard but have not overcome it yet.

Also, I told myself i wouldn't
for three weeks til my bday on the 25th, but I been blazing since Monday.

Joined May 27, 2004
Man I tell myself I wont do half the things I do and everytime I let myself down, I'm trying to avoid hittin up my ex but its hard and I think Im gonnacrack by the end of the day/week.

enlightenedespot

Supporter
Joined Dec 11, 2007
Beer and Cigs.

Whats wrong with fappin?
I mean as along as your not going for the world record everyday.

Joined Jan 19, 2006
Originally Posted by Smedroc

mine is pretty good. being a stubborn bastard helps a lot.

I'm upto 3 months off drink. Got a million reasons not to though so that was easy...im currently working on the fapping sitution, which is somewhat harder (npi)

As it stands i've gone a month without fapping....unfortunately its also been the same period that INS so im walking round like John Wayne right now
Have to workout pretty much everyday to kill the thirst....been on some proper beast #%%%!! beard growin in mad quick, fingernails grow as fast as Victors in xmen: origins......amazin how much potential energy that one nut carries

Joined Apr 5, 2009
-Fapping

-Spending/Trying to save money

-Getting back to the gym. I've been procrastinating so much.

Joined Jul 4, 2006
I'd like someone to teach me such a thing. A steady diet and workout schedule is just something I can't make a routine. Smh

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now