Yo who else has self disciplne problems

Ever tell yourself not to do something and end up doing it anyway when the going gets rough...ex. hittin up ex, smoking, drinking, ect.

Stuff messes me up all the time....if only life wasn't so hard to figure out
smh.gif

I'm rebuilding mine now. My self discipline fell to hell. But I'm bouncing right back. You really have to be about it, or be without it.

laugh.gif

mine is pretty good. being a stubborn bastard helps a lot.

I'm upto 3 months off drink. Got a million reasons not to though so that was easy...im currently working on the fapping sitution, which is somewhat harder(npi)

As it stands i've gone a month without fapping....unfortunately its also been the same period that INS so im walking round like John Wayne right now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Have to workout pretty much everyday to kill the thirst....been on some proper beast #%%%!! beard growin in mad quick, fingernails grow as fast as Victors inxmen: origins......amazin how much potential energy that one nut carries
laugh.gif

got it bad....procrastination FTL! I try so hard but have not overcome it yet.

Also, I told myself i wouldn't
pimp.gif
for three weeks til my bday on the 25th, but I been blazing since Monday.

Man I tell myself I wont do half the things I do and everytime I let myself down, I'm trying to avoid hittin up my ex but its hard and I think Im gonnacrack by the end of the day/week.

Beer and Cigs.

Whats wrong with fappin?
I mean as along as your not going for the world record everyday.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

mine is pretty good. being a stubborn bastard helps a lot.

I'm upto 3 months off drink. Got a million reasons not to though so that was easy...im currently working on the fapping sitution, which is somewhat harder (npi)

As it stands i've gone a month without fapping....unfortunately its also been the same period that INS so im walking round like John Wayne right now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Have to workout pretty much everyday to kill the thirst....been on some proper beast #%%%!! beard growin in mad quick, fingernails grow as fast as Victors in xmen: origins......amazin how much potential energy that one nut carries
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

-Fapping
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

-Spending/Trying to save money
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

-Getting back to the gym. I've been procrastinating so much.

I'd like someone to teach me such a thing. A steady diet and workout schedule is just something I can't make a routine. Smh

Back
Top Bottom