Yo Why Do the Cavs Got The Record They Have?

Can somebody let me know why the Cavs are as good as people say they are? Lebron is doing is thing but other then him..... ?
27-6??? This team looks like the lakers team before they were explosive, and they're second in the East?!
laugh.gif

Mo Williams, Z (prior to injury) better play from Andy, rejuvenated Ben Wallace and Brother Redbush.

All playing at a higher level and flourishing in the new offense.

BTW, I am glad Orlando lost to 14-20 Toronto today
laugh.gif
and Boston went 1-3 on their west coast trip....

Cavs still in the thick of it even with the loss today.

Cant wait for Jan 9th

why do you got the grammar you have?.

defense baby, defense. the stats dont lie

yeah I saw big ben playing like when he was with the Pistons the other night.. but can this team beat Boston? Or maybe even Orlando?

why do you got the grammar you have?.
Boy my grammar is probably better than half this forum if I really tried on showing my greatness.
laugh.gif

And it's HAVE buddy, not got.

Originally Posted by knightngale

their team defense is very good +eastern conference
Um, East is just as good or maybe even better than the West this year so... Mo Williams addition can not be understated this season, it's putLeBron where he should have been all the time as a finisher not an initiator of the offense, and their defense has gotten back to that Finals year level sothey are going to be an interesting team to watch as the season moves along and they go through this stretch of some more elite teams with Z injured.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

but can this team beat Boston? Or maybe even Orlando?
They can definitley beat Orlando and Boston. They were a P.J. Brown jumper away from making the Finals last year.

yeah I saw big ben playing like when he was with the Pistons the other night.. but can this team beat Boston? Or maybe even Orlando?

orlando? yea. boston? thats a toss up but the cavs almost took em out last year in 7. we only got better since then so who knows. watch jan 9th and wemight get a better idea.

didnnt orlando start hot last year too? they will fade soon enough. they havent done anything yet

lebron just makes everyone around him better...

mo williams and delonte are perfect fits..

ferry had been criticized about not adding the pieces to help lebron, but he's made some very good additions w/o adding another superstar

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Um, East is just as good or maybe even better than the West this year so... Mo Williams addition can not be understated this season, it's put LeBron where he should have been all the time as a finisher not an initiator of the offense, and their defense has gotten back to that Finals year level so they are going to be an interesting team to watch as the season moves along and they go through this stretch of some more elite teams with Z injured.

ummmm no I'm tired of hearing the East can be compared to the West. Hell no, you look at 1-8 in both seeds, and the West is packed with HEAT. The Eastyou can predict who's coming out. Don't get me wrong tho, the East did improve from past years. The only teams to worry for are the Celtics, Magic,and Cavs.. Who else?
In the West, you got 1-9 to worry about.

Dang.. I just look at the standings. Bucks are in the playoffs?
roll.gif
Lookslike Boston can have some fun.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Um, East is just as good or maybe even better than the West this year so... Mo Williams addition can not be understated this season, it's put LeBron where he should have been all the time as a finisher not an initiator of the offense, and their defense has gotten back to that Finals year level so they are going to be an interesting team to watch as the season moves along and they go through this stretch of some more elite teams with Z injured.

ummmm no I'm tired of hearing the East can be compared to the West. Hell no, you look at 1-8 in both seeds, and the West is packed with HEAT. The East you can predict who's coming out. Don't get me wrong tho, the East did improve from past years. The only teams to worry for are the Celtics, Magic, and Cavs.. Who else?
In the West, you got 1-9 to worry about.
I don't know if I agree with that, in the East...Boston, Orlando, Cleveland are really playing well while in the West it's the Lakers andthen everybody else is about the same, but clearly the top of the East is better this year.

While the Cavs are a good team, the league has a lot of average teams so the C's/Cavs/Lakers have some crazy records.

This league overall has been watered down for a few years, too many players are playing on NBA rosters that have no business playing at the NBA level.

I don't know if I agree with that, in the East...Boston, Orlando, Cleveland are really playing well while in the West it's the Lakers and then everybody else is about the same, but clearly the top of the East is better this year.
yeah that's true, but if you look at it in the west, many players been hurt and trades been going in and out.. So I would take West over Eastanyday
happy.gif

They've always played great defense. In the preceeding years, they've won with Lebron and great defense.

Now, they've added a potent offense to that formula, hence, the gaudy record.

Back
Top Bottom