yo, with all these members on NT, one of yall has to have an STD...

Got tested 2 weeks ago and I'm clean!!!! STD FREE!!!! such a good feeling to know that your negative for everything! I know a few ppl with HIV/AIDS andtheir stories alone scared the crap out of me besides the videos I saw in middle school in Sex Ed! SMH I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE A HIV+ male or female body partagain!!!! I get tested every 6 months. But I shouldn't get tested because I've been with the same person for 7 years and we are both legit, no cheatingor 3somes none of that. But it is nice to know what your status is.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Not goin to lie, caught Gonnerhea (sp) from my ex girl (we were in a exclusive monagomous relationship). Thats when I found out she was cheating on ya dude. Went to clinic got healed and never smashed raw again, Afterward used condoms, But now that I been single now for a yr and some change I been on the no smashin tip and dont really care that i smash or not.

Tested Negative (5/15/09) for HIV, Syphillis, Clamydia, and Gonnerhea, and whatever else is out there. That feeling was all it took for me to fall back on the raw smashing and not fool wit too many chicks.

Too the people saying about DC Heads and all that, check your cities first, then you can say something about DC. Not everyone here has and STD.

how are you gonna defend DC and you caught something
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

1. Wasnt even in DC Area Was away at school with my ex who is from NYC of all places
2. My #$%& was curable and an honest stupidity mistake (young and dumb syndrome)
3. I was 20 I am now 26

1-you never said you weren't in dc when it happend in the first post.. so you can slap yourself with that condom that you shouldve used in the first place.
laugh.gif

2-Son...you had Gonnerhea
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Regardless if its curable or not that %@%! is gross.
3- Irrelevant, what does your age have to do with anything? Dont get mad at me, you were a grown man you shouldve known better.

not even goin to go back and forth with this petty nonsense. Its a lesson learned, like I said as of right now I'm clean/negtive on everything, notsmashin random jumpoff broads, hell not smashin at all until I find that wifey type chick and even then, its condoms all the way. It was a dumb mistake but welearn from them.

No STD's ... And yes people on this board probably have caught an STD, but UNFORTUNATELY niketalk isn't mature enough to have discussions abouttopics like this with out trying to throw people under the bus.

I advice that everyone go get checked though .... The feeling of everything coming back negative is great ..

But if you do have something there is treatment ....

not even goin to go back and forth with this petty nonsense. Its a lesson learned, like I said as of right now I'm clean/negtive on everything, not smashin random jumpoff broads, hell not smashin at all until I find that wifey type chick and even then, its condoms all the way. It was a dumb mistake but we learn from them.

dudes actin like they STD proof
laugh.gif
. It'll happen. It definitelywill...

Back
Top Bottom