YOTE CITY Presents DXC NYC March 28th 12pm to 5pm all ages at Club Crash Mansion 199 Bowery St

YOTE CITY PRESENTS DXC NYC MARCH 28TH FROM 12PM TO 5PM AT CLUB CRASH MANSION/BLVD.

The DXC is back in NYC at its old home in a much bigger and better venue than the last event. We are planning on hosting a great show with a great sneakerraffle provided by Runner Up Clothing.

We are booking booth space and if you are interested in getting a table at the event please email lupe@dunkxchange.com or call 714 809 2028.

Admission is only $11 and with that you will get a raffle ticket to win a limited edition sneaker at the event.

We will have the best djs on the 1s and 2s and we are working on a special performance for NYC.

This will be and all age event but any 21 and older will be able to get down at the bar.

This is the first DXC of 2009 in NYC and we are looking forward to brining back the original buy sell and trade event back to NYC.

Dont forget MARCH 28th at Club Crash Mansion 199 Bowery St NY NY 10001.

dag, for some reason i thought it was gonna be on sun. i def gotta go the next one. anybody give me some info about it ex: people selling size 13 sneaks?

Back
Top Bottom