[| -- You better WATCH who your talking about when your on the Phone (VIDEO) -- |]

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

check this one out lmao

http://www.trutv.com/video/disorder-in-the-court/our-town.html?link=truTVshlk
eek.gif
woooooooooooooooooooooooow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn, akron, cleveland, euclid where i grew up...all goin down the tubes. white flight outta those towns...ill leave it at that

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

thats ridiculous. i hope he got arrested. SMH at people.
He only got 4 years for almost killing the man? I would've done 20 to life for attempted murder people like this doesn't deserve to bewith society. And i know it is disturbing to see a bunch of them just watching but when that happens and your there it is just fear that you can't step inand help pretty much human nature. All of them had that and it just froze them up. Man was stunned at the first punch that's why he couldn't defendhimself. I know it is bad with the crowd watching but see what happens when you get in that situation.

eek.gif
eek.gif
COTTTTTTTTT DAMN THEM THANGS WERE VICIOUS.
smh.gif
smh.gif

but the cashier got back behind that counter like quick
smartest thing i saw the whole video, I'm not a punk but im sure not dumb. If I wasn't strapped as soon as I saw ol' bull I wouldabeen ghost. "aight man you win"

I'm no where near that guys size but I guarantee I wouldn't have just stood there and got slapped around like a B_.

4 years though? seriously....

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eh... seen this before..

wasn't funny then...isn't now
seriously. ive seen it a multiple times and it still disgusts me so much. Dude probably had something mean coming to him when he went to jail.What goes around comes around.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

bro i am 6'1 and weigh 235. I grew up in Southeast Houston.
Hands are in stock and ready to serve

You got the Juice now....
smokin.gif

Sike nah...sit your corny self down...
somethin is telling me you are hella weak man. E- nerd. u need some {}

Originally Posted by Olvera23

I'm no where near that guys size but I guarantee I wouldn't have just stood there and got slapped around like a B_.

4 years though? seriously....
yes you would.

if you ever been dropped in your life, when you come to you aint know where you at. son probably thought he just step into the pizza joint.

plus it look like dude caught him on the jaw = instant knock out

damn that dude on the phone took it like it punk. bystanders should of done something to stop it though.

Back
Top Bottom