"You can do nothing, u can do something, or you can....

dnice901

Banned
I always do the right thing, how about you?
dtrtdm9.jpg

dtrt2pf3.jpg

dtrt3bs3.jpg

"I got my 9 tucked tightly so you better do the right thing like Spike Lee!"

Doubled up on the IIIs... but still debating on whether to pick up pair of the Spizikes... A decent looking shoe and concept... Not to mention, my love for the film...

IIIs aren't too bad, but the Spizikes are trash.
ST. LOUIS RAMS

Not a lot of spiz'ike fans out there I guess... anyways I luv em!!! Do The Right Thing snitches!!!

I don't like the 3's but I love the spizikes. After seeing them in person I love them
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

Those shoes are a disgrace to the movie....

also, this really didn't need it's own thread...you only posted 2 crappy cell phone pics.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

not even gonna lie, the DTRT colorway on the Spizikes I like. I don't like the Spizikes but its the only colorway I can bear to look at. And the DTRT IIIs are indeed, clown shoes

^^^ Ur statement made about as much sense as the lyrics from a soulja boy song. I happen to like the DTRT colorway, besides I planned to copp every Jay released this year.. so far I have done just that. I understand that every one is caught on original colorways, but the LS colorways add a little flavor to the game if ya ask me. If you don't like those, out of the many kicks I have.. bet ya I can show some that would make you realize I don't just buy Jordans, its part of my lifestyle. I will show you the true meaning of Jay walking, believe me I have been ticketed many times for it, LOL!!! I not cocky, I am just confident. STOP HATING!!!

Sorry, ALL of the retro releases of Jordans suck!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

:x
sick.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Back
Top Bottom