You can have 50 million dollars but..

is it a giant snail?

1613958549502.jpeg

9184CCCB-557B-4AA9-8D57-7979E234A83A.gif

Classic NT replies :lol:.

Give me the 50 milly. Chances are I die from something else.

If i’m never able to know where the snail is, that would have me a bit paranoid. Actually might not be worth the 50 million if that’s how you’re going to spend the rest of your life. :lol:

philosophically... the snail can represent time. which will kill you inevitably while the 50mil can represent an oversimplified representation of (any)one's dreams. 50mil my not be my #1 dream but it is #1 in another's. but im pretty sure it's top 10 in everybody's. it covers all bases essentially. That and the importance our society has put on this paper money with a number on it

I think what this is saying is that we know we will die. just keep chasing the end goal for you. your glory. don't just stop and reject the offer you've been given (life) just because you know you'll be gone.

You can have 50 million dollars upfront but the terms are:

A snail is chasing you for the rest of your life. If the snail touches you, you and your family dies a terrible death.

-The snail cannot be killed, trapped, or stopped by anything.
-The snail can phase through physical objects and it can swim.
-The snail knows where you are at all times and it's only goal is to touch you.
Nah b I have seen It Follows, not for me.

Can I put it in a fish tank and glue the top shut? I feel like I can get a good fish tank for like, a few hundred dollars.

You can have 50 million dollars upfront but the terms are:

A snail is chasing you for the rest of your life. If the snail touches you, you and your family dies a terrible death.

-The snail cannot be killed, trapped, or stopped by anything.
-The snail can phase through physical objects and it can swim.
-The snail knows where you are at all times and it's only goal is to touch you.

snail.JPG

tenor.gif

Slug Is Just A Tangible Physical Manifestation Of What Is Inevitable For All Of Us Yet We Don’t See Coming. I’d Take The Money And Live Normally.

I'll put a bell on that damn snail and live lavishly. Given that it's a snail, I'll hire people to track it and just move when it comes close. It'll probably take decades to get to me if I keep moving back and forth.

Go to a country where they have strict bio security laws and don’t allow plants, animals, insects in without permits. Problem solved. Gimme da 50 milly

Back
Top Bottom