You can only do one of three vol..posted 2 months ago, answer change?

Michael%20Jordan%20-%20Slam%20Dunk%20%2788.jpg
michael_jackson.jpg
tyson.jpg
If you could only choose one what would it be, courtside to a Michael Jordan NBA Finals game, front row at a Michael Jackson concert, doing all hi****s or ringside to a Mike Tyson "in his prime" Championship fight? All of these guys ruled the late 80's early 90's but if you could be theage you are right now, what would you want to witness? So are most of you guys sticking with jordan?

Hard to pass up Michael Jackson. I still remember watching his show on HBO! Had people crying and passing out.

the Tyson fight would last all of like 10 minutes... and prime Tyson never really fought anyone, so it wouldn't be that exciting of a matchup.

between the Jordan game and the Michael Jackson show... sorry #23, but i would have to go with the Michael Jackson show. this is just surreal..

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Jordan no question. Especially the Finals with the Sonics.

Hold up. Who would you have been rooting for???? I mean I love my Lakers and all but in the 90's I was a major Jordan/Pippen/Phil Jackson @(#* it I was aBulls/Lakers fan...
roll.gif

Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like mike
Anyone -- tyson, jordan, jackson (c) B.I.G.

But It would be in this order...

Jordan Game 5 - June 12, Wednesday @ Los Angeles , Chicago 108, Los Angeles 101: Chicago wins

Tyson when he got knocked out against Bowe

Jackson 1st time doing the moon walk Live

Grizzlyboy wrote:

Tyson never fought Riddick Bowe.

I think you're referring to his KO loss to James "Buster" Douglas.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

grin.gif
could have posted a better M.Jackson vid.
eh, i know man, couldn't find the one i was looking for. think it was from the Dangerous tour but thats not it. guess it got takendown
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Grizzlyboy wrote:

Tyson never fought Riddick Bowe.

I think you're referring to his KO loss to James "Buster" Douglas.

My bad, late nights, Buster fight...
grin.gif
thanks

The obvious answer is Michael Jordan. Mike Tyson "in his prime" fights were always too quick, you'd be lucky to see a 4th round. Michael Jacksonalthough great in concert has annoying fans.

Courtside sitting next to Spike watching Jordan against the Knicks in the playoffs
pimp.gif
Screaming at Starks to stop shooting 3s and take it to the hole
laugh.gif
Yelling at Pat to foul the %%%* outta MJ the next time he tried to dunk on him. Then me, Anthony Mason, and Dennis Rodman go and party
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tyson fight would be too short

throughout the Jackson concert i'd be wondering whether or not he's gay...if not how come he hasn't smashed brook shields yet

Jordan i'll be taking pics and hopefully try to get a autograph to get the ebay game popping in the future
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom