You cannot find a better group debut than......

I see them boys have the Houston skyline on their album cover though. They know where the real South is at.
pimp.gif

I see them boys have the Houston skyline on their album cover though. They know where the real South is at.
pimp.gif

I cosign with OP. I`m not gonna say it`s better than 36 Chambers or Southernplaylistic, but I much rather listen to COH
pimp.gif

^^wat dude mean the real south? They let u kno in da intro that rep Orange Mound
But yes, we all kno that suave house was in h-town

Side note: wateva happened 2 pyshco drama?

no way...off the top of my head : Dogg pound, NWA, Clipse, Wu-tang, Slaughterhouse, etc!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Now, Ball & G are my dude's..... But, they ain't touchin this.....

Outkast-southernplayalisticadillacmuzik.jpg

Yeah nothing is touching this. This over 36 Chambers. I hate to say it on a east coast favorly board but Organized Noise at their best > RZA at his best.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Now, Ball & G are my dude's..... But, they ain't touchin this.....

Outkast-southernplayalisticadillacmuzik.jpg

Yeah nothing is touching this. This over 36 Chambers. I hate to say it on a east coast favorly board but Organized Noise at their best > RZA at his best.
grin.gif

I LOVE Organized Noise but I gotta go with RZA.

^Overall I'm going with RZA over Organized Noise too but if it came down to one album performance between the two, I'm taking Organized Noise on southernplayalistic > over anything RZA's done.

Ya'll trying to say Southernplayasticcadillacmusi doesn't have any skippable tracks on it?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Ya'll trying to say Southernplayasticcadillacmusi doesn't have any skippable tracks on it?
laugh.gif
 oh u forgot this is NT where anything Outkast does is instant classic

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
 oh u forgot this is NT where anything Outkast does is instant classic
laugh.gif
Naw I know I committed a NT sin by questioning a Kast album and Kast is my group but nobody can sit here and tell me that their debut album didn't have a skippable track and that's what the OP was getting at. OP said Comin' Out Hard had no skippable tracks on it and I agree on that front. You can't tell me Kast's debut didn't have any skippable tracks. I rarely ever play Call of Da Wild off that album and there's more skippables.

Ill tell u right now there are no skippable tracks on southernplayalistic. Personally I don't skip Call of the Wild. Dare I ask what else do you skip?

*waits in the cut for u to name a classic track*

Back
Top Bottom