You cannot find a better group debut than......

Eightball%20&%20MJG%20-%20Comin%20Out%20Hard.jpg

1. "Intro" – 1:52
  2. "9 Little Millimeta Boys" – 5:17
  3. "The First Episode" – 5:11
  4. "Armed Robbery" – 4:42
  5. "Pimps" – 6:42
  6. "Comin' Out Hard" – 4:30
  7. "Mr. Big" (Eightball solo) – 5:53
  8. "%!%%*'s Like Us" – 4:46
  9. "Pimps in the House" (MJG solo) – 3:19

Just pure great southern music. Not one skippable trackClassic.

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

42d359b844c060c6e519ca3ea9156ef445cfe76.gif

All those albums i can skip tracks easy. Can't be said for this album!  Except Wu-Tang 36 chambers.. but ill take comin out hard > that anyday

I'll actually take both the 'Kast and UGK debuts over this BUT Comin Out Hard is that $+%%! Album is SO hard. It is a CLASSIC album.

I expect memphisboi to defend this to the death though.
laugh.gif

Definitely appreciated, but def not the best group debut.

As far as best Southern group debut, hmmm...
smh.gif

I can list a few that top it including Ghetto Boys, Kast, UGK and the often forgetten...

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

dude I cant believe im seein this right now....I wanted to make this thread like an hour ago cuz I was bumpin Killer Mike Super Clean feat ball n G and was remembering how mad I got when somebody jacked my Comin Out Hard album

I dont think people on here really listened to this album(which is why i didnt make it)....Too Hard to Swallow is not better than this, Kast 1st joint is not better than this imo

if u coming with anybody other than those two groups(exception of a few groups) i dont believe you truly listened to this album or appreciate this type of music...

Pimps is one of the smoothest songs ever made... fav cut on there

truly a classic album

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL TOO HARD TO SWALLOW IS BETTER THAN THIS.. NO %##%#$* WAY

i can skip 976 bun b, use me up and trill $$% @%%%% almost everytime.

You don't like "Use Me"? C'mon now...

I mean, I ain't advocating tricking, but that was the cut when it came out.
laugh.gif

"coming out smooth limpin like a pimpsta, got a fleet of +**+@*# and they all call me mista"

my fav duo
pimp.gif

36 Chambers by far. Any other debut doesn't come close, no matter how incredible they might have been [ex: Southernplayastic....]

^^^^I thought that album was made by NWA and the posse.  NWA's debut was Straight Outta Compton. Definitely the best imo, with the WU a close second.  Honorable mention...Snoop Dogg, Eightball and MJG, and my sleeper DMX.

I see them boys have the Houston skyline on their album cover though. They know where the real South is at.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom