You can't be serious! How does he not see this?!

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by The Mexican1262

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Something I'd do on GTA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yup
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You already know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bet, imma bout to play that

if he doesn't see it, how can he not hear it? and why isn't the driver of the car honking or tryin to get his attention somehow?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by townlegend

maybe he has 2 gas pedals and no brakes
Maybe he only has a right leg
^#@!? You drive with both your feet dude? I got 2 legs and can drive flawlessly with my left out the window if I wanted to...

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Something I'd do on GTA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The youtube comments are hilarious:

I've enhanced the video over 9000x and I have concluded this video isindeed a fake. I could clearly see the pixel diffusion on that car. Itwas obviously pasted over the front of the truck. I am a professionalvideo analyzer for the FBI and CIA. Everyone who says this video isreal should go to FBI and CIA video analysis school before they assumeany judgment.
saaaammmmm (3 hours ago) ShowHide

+2http://http://
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam

I am a professional YouTube analyst. My credential is a G.E.D. fromJohn Calvin HS, an accomplishment which speaks for itself. This videolooks convincing. That does appear to be a real car stuck in front of atruck. I can also attest to the veracity of that being an actual roadhaving acquired a drivers license. Considering the equivocal nature ofthis video... The real question is not whether or not the video is FAKE(Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) but if it has been STAGED (elections).

That's ##%#!%* toyota problem!!!

roll.gif

Wonder how long it took before the dude in the car just kind of relaxed, and posted up against his passenger door watching the highway flow under his car sideways.

Back
Top Bottom