You don't feel strongly about abortion until it hits you close to home... damn

That's life man sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do....im not against abortion that's life,sometimes you know you can't care for a child the way they need be,or have the long term funds to take care of the child,but I also believe in using this ability responsibly don't get knocked up,abort it,then get knocked up a month after and abort again,use other methods birth control,depo? Etc.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

She claims that she was on birth control but went off of it because it made her depressed and anxious.

thats what my g/f said....it messes with their hormones/emotions...

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Condom broke? You believed her?
laugh.gif

the bigger issue is your sister having unprotected sex ... the condom didn't break

unforgivable.jpg

ripped her panties off stuck it in her nutted in her got her pregnant

pro choice all the way

^
laugh.gif

ill say this.  never stared at it face first, but I have 2 VERY close homies who had babies on accident and they both strapped down like men and i give them the utmost respect.  granted they both were older, they had to sacrifice, but one of them just moved to a closer college to finish school.

kinda in between, but I just dont like the idea of killing babies

You don't feel strongly about abortion until it hits you close to home

This is exactly what I have been telling folks on here for the longest.  I don't agree with using abortion as a form of birth control but I do understand why females get abortions.  To the OP, you might want to see if you can leave school this weekend or next to go home and visit your sister as others have suggested.  I'm sure she could use your comfort and words of encouragement during her difficult time.    

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I understand where you're coming from OP when I told my Catholic grandmother I was pregnant the first thing she said was to get an abortion I was shocked
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]  This is the LONGEST response I've ever seen you post on NT (usually it's a one word post or quoting someone..basically nothing of value).[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Second thing: Why are some of you surprised religious people are siding with abortion? [/color]
laugh.gif
heh... religion...
laugh.gif

Condom broke? Maybe your sister has a bigger issue. Tell her to clean up her act. Today its a miscarriage, tomorrow an STD.

I have considered myself pro-life except in the cases of rape. I feel that we are able to proceed with the act to create a life, we should be capable of makig a wise decision for the sake of the child. However, when I see pregnant girls smoking, drinking and partying (even sexing), I then feel maybe abortion is a better option than having the child come out deformed and doomed for life b/c of mom's actions.

It definitely is a subject that should only be discussed by those that have been in a "surprised" state of mind. I was true to my belief when I found out my girl was pregnant.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Condom broke? Maybe your sister has a bigger issue. Tell her to clean up her act. Today its a miscarriage, tomorrow an STD.

Nah, this is with her BF of two years

To the OP, you might want to see if you can leave school thisweekend or next to go home and visit your sister as others havesuggested.  I'm sure she could use your comfort and words ofencouragement during her difficult time.   
Thanks man, yeah we are going out to eat tomorrow night with my parents.

Really, what someone else does with their body is their decision, but what makes me sick is when these birds and worth less dudes use abortion as a form of birth control. I've seen birds around my way get knocked up LITERALLY six times and had an abortion every time.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

I just dont like the idea of killing babies

Honestly, I thought I would feel bad about the thought of murder, but I don't... it wasn't even a question in my mind to take care of this situation. The fetus was the size of a golfball, come on now... None of us remember being in the womb, the thing would die without knowing it ever existed. This sounds mean and cruel but I just don't feel bad at all.

It's even more ridiculous when people claim the morning-after pill destroys a life, come on, that egg/sperm combo is only a day removed from likely being another tossed condom.

Abortions are selfish... heartbeat= living human, abortion=murder, who cares about what your situation is. Don't put it in her if you aint ready for what could come out of her... 

my bestfriend got his girl pregnant our freshman year of college and it changed him for the worst and now the both of them hate each other... shes a %*$$% and hes a piece of +!+$ and none of us r friends now

It seems to me that the only time abortion MIGHT be necessary is when the women was raped or had incest. Other than that I strongly disagree with abortion. If you don't want your kid there are plenty families wanting to adopt. Who knows if you have an abortion you might be killing the next einstein.

How you going to be a dude and tell a chick what to do with her body?????

Pro-life people are ******ed.  How you gonna tell some chick she HAS to have the baby.  At least pro choice people are like: do what you want, whatever that may be.  Its not like pro choice people say you HAVE to have an abortion.

No logic to pro-life. 

Dude's sister's life would have been ruined.  Am I the only one who saw that Teen Mom show on MTV?  Having two kids of my own, that show made me sick seeing how these kids are being raised.  Other than that one chick with the son named Bentley, they were all ******ed. 

You got some set of balls saying everyone HAS to have the kid.

My daughter somes home preganant before she's married and under 21, I feel bad for the people that tell me she can't abort the mission.

That is all.

the whole what if the baby is the next Eintsein is dumb...what if its the next hitler? see how easy that was

i don't think its fair to tell a women she has to carry something in her body she doesn't want just others can MAYBE adopt that child...

the changes your body goes through as a pregnant woman are no joke i'm sure and to tell a woman you have to do this whether you want to or not is not fair IMO ESPECIALLY when a man will never know what its like to carry a baby...

i dont think it should be used as birth control but i'd rather some people use it as BC than have the option taken away from every woman

of course we could get into the what if the man wants the child and she doesnt or she wants it and he doesnt but thats not what this thread is about

Been in a "situation" where I thought I got my ex pregnant. We were around 18 back then.

I told her to drop it, she said no, she'll be keeping it in case. Mind you, I've been a devout Catholic all my life. Raised in a Catholic family, went to church on the weekends.

That was the longest 3 weeks of my life. After that, I was all happy, but it was a lesson learned.

Abortions are selfish... heartbeat= living human, abortion=murder, who cares about what your situation is. Don't put it in her if you aint ready for what could come out of her...

I don't know how old you are or what situations you've been in your life, but think before you speak.

If only these women and men had another way to avoid getting pregnant...
0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif

17 year old girl "I'm grown enough to have sex with my boyfriend MOTHER!" Two months later... Same 17 year old girl crying "I'm not ready to have a baby!"
laugh.gif

Other people "Have you ever been in that situation before? Do you know what this person is going through?"
laugh.gif

Abortion should be up the carrier no matter what. Pro-Life can kiss my ***. I hate how people decide the decision for them, its their baby, let them do whatever they need to do. Im not condoning to kill a baby thats outside the womb however

Back
Top Bottom