You don't feel strongly about abortion until it hits you close to home... damn

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Abortion should be up the carrier no matter what. Pro-Life can kiss my ***. I hate how people decide the decision for them, its their baby, let them do whatever they need to do. Im not condoning to kill a baby thats outside the womb however

The couple or just the female.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

^
laugh.gif

ill say this.  never stared at it face first, but I have 2 VERY close homies who had babies on accident and they both strapped down like men and i give them the utmost respect.  granted they both were older, they had to sacrifice, but one of them just moved to a closer college to finish school.

kinda in between, but I just dont like the idea of killing babies
I agree with this right here. I remember someone said it best to me, in an abortion thread on NT. Dude said he's pro-choice for the public, but pro-life if the situation arises for himself. I really don't care what other people want to do in their situation, but for me, even when I was in high school, and teen pregnancy was always a hot topic. I still would have buckled down, but that's because my family is solid. I would have had some help, so I know other people's situation are not like that. Lets say, I accidentally get a jumpoff pregnant, I'm keeping the baby, or would do everything in my powers to convince the girl to keep it if she was thinking about an abortion. It just wouldn't sit right with me, knowing I killed my own baby. But other people should have the right to do as they please...

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

^
laugh.gif

ill say this.  never stared at it face first, but I have 2 VERY close homies who had babies on accident and they both strapped down like men and i give them the utmost respect.  granted they both were older, they had to sacrifice, but one of them just moved to a closer college to finish school.

kinda in between, but I just dont like the idea of killing babies
I agree with this right here. I remember someone said it best to me, in an abortion thread on NT. Dude said he's pro-choice for the public, but pro-life if the situation arises for himself. I really don't care what other people want to do in their situation, but for me, even when I was in high school, and teen pregnancy was always a hot topic. I still would have buckled down, but that's because my family is solid. I would have had some help, so I know other people's situation are not like that. Lets say, I accidentally get a jumpoff pregnant, I'm keeping the baby, or would do everything in my powers to convince the girl to keep it if she was thinking about an abortion. It just wouldn't sit right with me, knowing I killed my own baby. But other people should have the right to do as they please...

That's great man.  Choice is an amazing thing.  Imagine someold told you you HAD to abort it.  That would be f'd up right?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

How you going to be a dude and tell a chick what to do with her body?????

Pro-life people are ******ed.  How you gonna tell some chick she HAS to have the baby.  At least pro choice people are like: do what you want, whatever that may be.  Its not like pro choice people say you HAVE to have an abortion.

No logic to pro-life. 

Dude's sister's life would have been ruined.  Am I the only one who saw that Teen Mom show on MTV?  Having two kids a kid of my own, that show made me sick seeing how these kids are being raised.  Other than that one chick with the son named Bentley, they were all ******ed. 

You got some set of balls saying everyone HAS to have the kid.

My daughter somes home preganant before she's married and under 21, I feel bad for the people that tell me she can't abort the mission.

That is all.

I'm against abortion but it makes me sick to my stomach when I'm out in public the store, at work, or wherever and there are those absolutely horrible mothers/dads/parents
mad.gif

Pro-life people are ******ed.  How you gonna tell some chick she HAS to have the baby.  At least pro choice people are like: do what you want, whatever that may be.  Its not like pro choice people say you HAVE to have an abortion.

No logic to pro-life. 

Dude's sister's life would have been ruined.  Am I the only one who saw that Teen Mom show on MTV?  Having two kids of my own, that show made me sick seeing how these kids are being raised.  Other than that one chick with the son named Bentley, they were all ******ed. 

My daughter somes home preganant before she's married and under 21, I feel bad for the people that tell me she can't abort the mission.

That is all.

I know my sister has had at least 1 and I'm all for it. The world, nor she, nor I need her having anymore kids. Trust me, the doctor who performed that deserves a Gold medal

Ha, oh you hate abortions now because you're fam had one...
indifferent.gif
Like someone said before people that make these decisions grinds my gears. Example: person A: hates gay people *best friend calls him up and tells him he's gay* Person A is now on that oh I'm cool with gay people now.
indifferent.gif

Abortions are selfish... heartbeat= living human, abortion=murder, whocares about what your situation is.

LOL ok, Jesus.

Originally Posted by soggymayo

indifferent.gif
Like someone said before people that make these decisions grinds my gears. Example: person A: hates gay people *best friend calls him up and tells him he's gay* Person A is now on that oh I'm cool with gay people now.
indifferent.gif

Did you honestly read my OP at all? Please re-read, then #+#@ of NT.
indifferent.gif
Your comprehension skills are gutter.

I'm pro-life w/o being crazy. If its stilll just a bunch of cells reproducing and it hasnt turned into a "living" creature then its up to the mother to do as she pleases

badmoonRison wrote:
These girls make mistakes, and they don't deserve to livea reduced and depressing life just because of a small error. We wereall smashing in high school and it could have happened to any of us...now I know where I stand. Good night.

because a person made a mistake doesn't mean the child doesn't deserve a chance at life.  Having a child isn't the end of the world just a different one.

Yeah, I go to a Catholic college and the pro-life church girls preach at me about their views... but really? How many of them have really been in this spot? Looking your pregnancy test in the face and getting the worst kind of result? I bet their views would switch quickly and quietly. My sister's ******ed friends were mad that she miscarried, I mean sure, I guess they wanted to play with a baby for a few months before college.
eyes.gif

Exactly.
Your sister needs to be more careful. I don't buy the story that her condom broke.
Hopefully that was the truth, so itll scare her enough not to have unprotected sex cuz thats what comes next.

If she was having unprotected sex then she def. got a real scare and hopefully learns from it.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Abortions are selfish... heartbeat= living human, abortion=murder, whocares about what your situation is.
LOL ok, Jesus.

Originally Posted by soggymayo

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Did you honestly read my OP at all? Please re-read, then #+#@ of NT.
indifferent.gif
Your comprehension skills are gutter.

eyes.gif

Good thing she got naturally lucky, saved some money.

I'm pro-choice, if that matters.

I'm Pro-Choice... But if I were in the situation I'm not sure I would want my girl to get an abortion.

I have no problem with either side until they try to demonize one or the other.. Hence the whole argument Pro-Choice vs. Pro-Life... It demonizes Pro-Choice, out the gate as if we are anti-life. If one side is Pro-Life the other side is Anti-Life. And people who have an abortion are baby killers. No one wants to make that decision but sometimes it is the best decision..No one cares about the circumstances. And it makes people who get an abortion feel even worse because they get demonized forcing many to not get one (even if it is the best choice all things considered) in fear of the backlash.

I wish for one damn subject in this country we can have an opinion, and not demonize the other side. It is a really difficult subject, action and thought.

No logic to pro-life. 

Dude's sister's life would have been ruined.  Am I the only one who saw that Teen Mom show on MTV?  Having two kids of my own, that show made me sick seeing how these kids are being raised.  Other than that one chick with the son named Bentley, they were all ******ed. 

That is all.

I counteract that with why should a woman be allowed to decide what to do with your life? Sperm is the life, the woman aka eggg just incases/houses the life. That would be like me putting MY car into a girls garage, and SHE can decide and do however she pleases with MY CAR, just because it is in HER GARAGE.

People act like woman create life, newsflash they DONT. Yet they get to decide what happens with the life. Yes their dna/chromosomes give characteristics to the life...aka fetaures etc to the life. Ex a woman dna may determine what color hair or texture hair the kid has, but it is the man dna etc sperm that actually created hair, same as arms limbs etc. Men make the arms,legs,toes etc. Woman along with men just give it traits characteristics.

By this theory that would be like I own a car, someone throws a stereo in it, change the paint etc, And because of this they decide what happens with the car, and they become the legal owner of the car.

As far as abortion, i feel there is no reason for it, with condoms, birth control(which is 99.72 etc% effective, when used correctly) and the morning after pill. Why would you be some selfish and irresponsible and go and have a kid? Then 2 or 3 months into it say oops changed my mind, lets kill it. But at the same token i am for it. Because if you lack the maturity and discipline to follow simple instructions(birth control) how could you be responsible enough to raise and take care of a child?

Pro choice chiming in..I respect peoples decisions to be pro life or "in between" on the issue

BUT

I don't see how anybody else can tell you what to do with your own body.

I've never been in the situation myself, but my cousin has and it was tough to see her have to do it but you gotta do what you gotta do and learn from dumb___ mistakes.

she was getting it in raw.... delicious

and OP talking about a baby ruining careers and lifes smh

If a couple end up having a baby.... thats where the true grind and test as to what kind of person you are comes into play. Talking about ending lifes and ishhhs... serious yes... but not THAT serious. If you take care of business then there should be no need for these career and life ending consequences.

I am all for abortion and I hate how most women do not know how ther body works, like some chicks will get pregnant and realize it on month 5. At least your sis wasnt on that keep a ninja baby

condoms break, it happens...glad the op's sister did what she felt was the best choice for her.

definitely pro-choice.. why pro-life is even debated is beyond me. telling someone they have to nurture a baby when they don't want to, especially given that a lot of the females having abortions are those that are too young or not at a point in their life where they have the proper means to support one. way too many babies raising babies these days.

pro-life-- child please

Originally Posted by LDJ

No logic to pro-life. 

That is all.

I counteract that with why should a woman be allowed to decide what to do with your life? Sperm is the life, the woman aka eggg just incases/houses the life. That would be like me putting MY car into a girls garage, and SHE can decide and do however she pleases with MY CAR, just because it is in HER GARAGE.

People act like woman create life, newsflash they DONT. Yet they get to decide what happens with the life. Yes their dna/chromosomes give characteristics to the life...aka fetaures etc to the life. Ex a woman dna may determine what color hair or texture hair the kid has, but it is the man dna etc sperm that actually created hair, same as arms limbs etc. Men make the arms,legs,toes etc. Woman along with men just give it traits characteristics.

By this theory that would be like I own a car, someone throws a stereo in it, change the paint etc, And because of this they decide what happens with the car, and they become the legal owner of the car.

As far as abortion, i feel there is no reason for it, with condoms, birth control(which is 99.72 etc% effective, when used correctly) and the morning after pill. Why would you be some selfish and irresponsible and go and have a kid? Then 2 or 3 months into it say oops changed my mind, lets kill it. But at the same token i am for it. Because if you lack the maturity and discipline to follow simple instructions(birth control) how could you be responsible enough to raise and take care of a child?

Fine.  You can be pro-life and make people have kids but you also have to agree that we can drop them all off at your house and you will be responsible for them.  Clothing for them, caring for them, paying for them, raising them, etc.

You're still ridiculosuy for making the woman carry the kid for 9 months, but you can have YOUR life ruined by having these kids.

Dude saying a girl being pregnant is like parking your car in a girls garage and what should she be allowed to do with it.........

I will get banned if I go on any further.

I am definitely against abortion.

When my girl told me she was pregnant neither one of us were financially ready to handle a baby. But abortion was still not an option. Your child is here already just not born yet.

I found out the child wasn't mine after ten months. That feeling of wondering how the baby is or looking like or developing is torture. I can imagine people would always wonder "what if" with abortion. That is just something I just wouldnt want to live with forever.

Abortion is kind of like snitching but for sex. The easy way out. Even if you cant handle the responsibility there are better ways to handle it.

Back
Top Bottom